• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The four bitches of PAP

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GENDER WARS

Post date:
12 Mar 2015 - 10:48am

At a "Supper Club interview" in January 2014, Senior Minister of State for Transport and Finance Josephine Teo was talking about her work as an MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC and personal life:
"Every year, I make it a point to travel with my family. It’s my protected time with my kids. Twice a year, I need to remind them that they do have a mother. I enjoy being a mum. I’d have had four kids if not for politics."

Earlier on in 2012, another disgraceful minister had this to say during a Parliament debate about trimming ministerial pay,
"When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office."

However, when a participant at a forum hosted by Senior Minister of State for Health and REACH Chairman Amy Khor suggested that national servicemen should be paid more, Teo had this notion of supreme sacrifice: service for the country “cannot be measured in dollars and cents”.

Meanwhile, at another hen party, Nee Soon GRC MP Lee Bee Wah wants the men to cough up more blood:
"Tonight you can go back, discuss with your husband and tell him that for the first $30,000 in your CPF account, you will get 6 per cent interest. Discuss that maybe it's better to put money into your CPF account".

This coming after another female just ruled that the balance in our CPF account no longer belongs to us because of "co-payment from employers and top-ups from public funds".

How is it that, when it comes to hard earned money, Singapore men are drawing the short straws? There may be the odd few who enjoys being a cuckold so long as there's peace in the house, but no self respecting alpha male should take this lying down. What next, men stay home and make the babies? Time to re-read John Gray's "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus".

Tattler
*The writer blogs at http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/