• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanjiao)!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanji

No, you are actually not running away but keep kissings my threads on 'inspiring' (or dirty?) bible verses.

You are actually running away from circumcision!!! Amazing God Grace! You do!

Had circumcision been a Christian requirement I would't need you to tell me. LOL!!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanji

Had circumcision been a Christian requirement I would't need you to tell me. LOL!!!

Why you think it is not a christian requirement?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your believe on it?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is your believe on it?

My belief on it? I believe that DIVA is wrong about it, as he is in almost every other area of his attack on Christianity.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is my belief? What is your belief on it?

Read the New text carefully, don't say I never give you hint when I whacked your lanjiao. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is my belief? What is your belief on it?

Read the New text carefully, don't say I never give you hint when I whacked your lanjiao. :wink:

LOL! Heed your own advice, don't say I never give you chance. LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

wee wee... what is your own belief? mai act lanjiao jammed in the mouth. :wink: Lol!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

wee wee... what is your own belief? mai act lanjiao jammed in the mouth. :wink: Lol!

LOL! If you are so "bright" then you should be able to know my belief when I said your belief is wrong. You should just give up trying to attack Christianity. You have nothing to go on except sheer ignorance. You will simply be cut to pieces...oops did I just say "cut"? LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your belief is based on what part of the bible?