• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanjiao)!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genesis 17:12 "And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed."

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanji

Commentary: nil :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Bible says: The eighth day is the best time to perform circumcision(cut lanji

Cirumcision is not cut LJ lah. It is the removal of the foreskin. This scientific fact you cannot get correct how can you get the bible right?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cirumcision is not cut LJ lah. It is the removal of the foreskin. This scientific fact you cannot get correct how can you get the bible right?

Excuse me while I LOL ok? :biggrin:

DIVA is really one hell of a FAILED atheist! LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to say the foreskin in hokkien? Is it location on the l***?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to say the foreskin in hokkien? Is it location on the l***?

I suspect DIVA has a failed circumcision because he wrongly thought that it meant to cut off the organ! Not Potong Pasir but Potong Penis! LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

lan peh or cock skin

Lan peh is testicle, so hokkien word for cock skin is lanjiao puay. I said cut lanjiao,nuts delusionally read as chop lanjiao. Anyway, they are good at seeing imaginative things and twisting with words. Unless the foreskin is not on the lanjiao, then I am wrong. Perhaps they are right, God created their foreskin not on their lanjiao.

I started this thread to show how hypocritical they are in their selective way of choosing and discarding what to believe literally and non-literally from the bible. Their God commander circumcision in the bible, yet they can easily excuse themselves claiming it is a Judaism practice for the Jew. The bottomline question is: Is the bible a Judaism book or Christian book?

How they conduct themselves to sustain the holy bullshits:

1. Create afterthought, injected bullshits to justify bullshit, but still bullshit anyway.
2. Read literally and non-literally according to preference, not by context or logic.
3. Selectively pick what are favorable to believe.
4. Twist & turn with wordings.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lan peh is testicle, so hokkien word for cock skin is lanjiao puay. I said cut lanjiao,nuts delusionally read as chop lanjiao. Anyway, they are good at seeing imaginative things and twisting with words. Unless the foreskin is not on the lanjiao, then I am wrong. Perhaps they are right, God created their foreskin not on their lanjiao.

I started this thread to show how hypocritical they are in their selective way of choosing and discarding what to believe literally and non-literally from the bible. Their God commander circumcision in the bible, yet they can easily excuse themselves claiming it is a Judaism practice for the Jew. The bottomline question is: Is the bible a Judaism book or Christian book?

How they conduct themselves to sustain the holy bullshits:

1. Create afterthought, injected bullshits to justify bullshit, but still bullshit anyway.
2. Read literally and non-literally according to preference, not by context or logic.
3. Selectively pick what are favorable to believe.
4. Twist & turn with wordings.

DIVA doing damage control to save face. LOL!

Any thread DIVA has started to discredit Christianity has only ended up backfire on himself. LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol, What is there a need for demage control on 'cut lanjiao' as compared the fumble bible writer made on 'the moon is a source of light'?

I used 'cut lanjiao' correctly!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Don't cut on the lanjiao, how to remove the foreskin from it?
2. What is so scientific & non-scientific about cutting LJ?
3. You are a nice christian, zapped me in the dark.
4. You are formerly known as sochi2014. :biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suspect DIVA has a failed circumcision because he wrongly thought that it meant to cut off the organ! Not Potong Pasir but Potong Penis! LOL!

more honorable than christians with lanjiao tau excusing it . :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol, What is there a need for demage control on 'cut lanjiao' as compared the fumble bible writer made on 'the moon is a source of light'?

I used 'cut lanjiao' correctly!

OK ok got that already...knew you were trying to tell us that's what happened to you....LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you mocking at a failed circumcision?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you avoiding your God's law on cutting lanjiao? Why are you mocking at it?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laughing at DIVA's failed op. LOL!

You can laugh and poo poo at the same time, fine with me. But why are you avoiding and running from your God's law on cutting lanjiao?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can laugh and poo poo at the same time, fine with me. But why are you avoiding and running from your God's law on cutting lanjiao?

I am running away from DIVA's failed fanciful "cutting edge" Bible interpretation! LOL!!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am running away from DIVA's failed fanciful "cutting edge" Bible interpretation! LOL!!!

No, you are actually not running away but keep kissings my threads on 'inspiring' (or dirty?) bible verses.

You are actually running away from circumcision!!! Amazing God Grace! You do!