• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is LKY thinking as he lies on his bed in the ICU?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jbj.jpg

“Jeyaretnam can’t win the infighting. I’ll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time … … I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”

I wonder if LKY would remember these words as he lie on his bed in the ICU....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Jeyaretnam can’t win the infighting. I’ll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time … … I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”

I wonder if LKY would remember these words as he lie on his bed in the ICU....

Old Fart may go to a place where are are gnashing of teeth & burn in fire, while Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam, will dip hyssop in vinegar & with mercy, quench his thirst..:wink:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harry had been chanting "Maranatha"....... if he really believes in the meaning of these words, he will find mercy and meet JBJ up there. JBJ no doubt would have forgiven him.
Maranatha2.jpg

If however, the words Maranatha mean nothing to him, then he will get to meet Mr Ngiam Lo-Ong 阎罗王, the guy in charged of the nether regions.......

10891536_892483477451307_6419713444145454494_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's probably thinking that if he didn't do the smart thing and be a language translator years ago, he most likely would be been dead 60 years ago. There's no glory in being a dead hero. Hardly anyone remembers them or writes musicals about their life story.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he achieved his kpi with his Japanese bosses by squeaking on patriotic locals waging wars on the invaders. It should come no surprise why fap will never changeits spots

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And he achieved his kpi with his Japanese bosses by squeaking on patriotic locals waging wars on the invaders. It should come no surprise why fap will never changeits spots

Overwhelming majority of voters don't have a problem with this as long as LKY can provide them with a roof over their heads, good jobs, security, reliable infrastructure and utilities and money to buy things. So what's your problem?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overwhelming majority of voters don't have a problem with this as long as LKY can provide them with a roof over their heads, good jobs, security, reliable infrastructure and utilities and money to buy things. So what's your problem?

John Tan aka KopiUnchle, the problem is you will end up with people without "self esteem nor dignity".

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it of course matters a lot. he was a traitor to the land and people then. to betray your fellow people and to collaborate with the enemy is the worst act of sin in any race/culture. don't think Singaporeans knew the true story of LKY, the Japanese ww2 collaborator then.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan aka KopiUnchle, the problem is you will end up with people without "self esteem nor dignity".

Many sinkies I know think the world owes them a living because they are sinkies, sinkie educated or because they did NS. Seems to me they have loads of self esteem and dignity. They also think they are better than the other ASEAN natives simply because they earn more money. So, sinkies don't seem to be suffering from lack of self esteem or lack of dignity. In fact, we have Pinoys who are falling over themselves to direct and act in a play to celebrate Mr LKY's accomplishments.

Do you see anyone writing a play or musical about Lim Bo Seng or Lt. Adnan? Nobody gives a fuck about them!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It boggles the mind, the number of Sinkies who worships this scum, this taint of Singapore history. :rolleyes:

I blame the education system. Some don't outgrow the indoctrination, and in time, they too indoctrinate others.

redwire-singapore-lee-kuan-yew-hatchet-destroy.jpg