• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

they lie....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder how many are facing the same problem in singapore. gotta lie just to make his loved ones happy....
just like lying to us we can get our cpf back to make us "happy" :{
maybe, i rephrase everything such:
our cpf is ours, they lie cos it's never gonna to be ours. it's theirs to keep indefinitely!
our pigeonholes are worth alot. they lie cos it's suppose to be subsidized. how could it be subsidized when it costs more than half a million bucks? so if they didn't "subsidize". it would be million$ just like their pays?
our roads need to be controlled fo reduce the cars population. they lie cos the jams are still there and the only thing that isn't authentic is our COEs, the booby traps gantries that suddenly pops up from nowhere catching you unexpectedly....and yes, go pay the summon! u tell them the truth, they think you lie frown emoticon
medicals are subsidized....so they lie. why make them so expensive in the first place?
hawker centre foods are suppose to be the most affordable. they lie ....rentals went up, conservancy fee up, PUB up ....everything up. so how? our food prices go up....and now many cannot even afford hawker foods frown emoticon
they said people are the only resources and yet they up the education fees. they said they help the students. they lied. they help students from foreign strange lands that even bite the hands that feed them.
what about our public transport? they lie. they said if don't increase the fare, the companies go bust. but the truth is the companies are monopolies and make obscene profits. how to go bust? there's no competitors to make them bankrupt!
and now, i do not know what is the truth and what is a lie......
i only know that what they promised b4, they shall change to feed their lies
55 years old, they promised i could withdraw all my cpf.
now i m 55 yo, they changed the promise to 65....
i wonder when i m 65, what would they come out to feed this lie with another lie....
the people now believe in lies....
why don't they believe?
how not to believe?
a new lie to fix the old dying lie and it becomes a "truth"...
and so they believe and they shall rule again when the D-DAY comes for the people to ask about their lies,
they forget what truth is really like
and lies become truth while truth becomes lie frown emoticon
and they forget....they forget everything that has gone wrong.
and again, they were lied to and the whole cycle repeats......

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=936011896422636&pnref=story

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
now everyone is like so happy that there is CPFLIFE. to tell the truth, it's actually an eternal

CPFLIE

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be awaken!

[video=youtube;ipe6CMvW0Dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg&t=381[/video]

THE world we live in is a LIE.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Be awaken!

i still think it's not a good thing to withdraw all your cpf.:rolleyes:

Why not?...I work hard for 30 years of hard toil, BLOOD, sweat & TEARS to save that amount..I deserve to withdraw all the money, put them in my "Thye Hong or Jacob'" Biscuit tins & hide under my mattress...or use us my pillow. .MY MONEY, I DO WHAT I LIKE..:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i still think it's not a good thing to withdraw all your cpf.:rolleyes:

you already said it's OUR CPF (YOUR CPF). it's our rights to own it and use it whatever we want it.

can u go tell aunty jinx don't buy this or spend on that cos those aren't your money?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you already said it's OUR CPF (YOUR CPF). it's our rights to own it and use it whatever we want it.

can u go tell aunty jinx don't buy this or spend on that cos those aren't your money?

Auntie keeps telling you until it became, I 'toldling' you...you never pay attention, she said CPF is yOUR MONEY..you never read the lips? or you are looking at the wrong "lips"...ha ha ha ha

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regarding Medishield Life, I've just learnt today that PAP will hike Medishield Life premiums year-to year, PAP will also charge 17% interest for late premium payments and jail those who fail to pay their premiums.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Regarding Medishield Life, I've just learnt today that PAP will hike Medishield Life premiums year-to year, PAP will also charge 17% interest for late premium payments and jail those who fail to pay their premiums.

Vote the PAP out!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

why am i not surprised?

for those who think the pap is really for the betterment of our life, better think again. they are here to milk us dry. they only think of way to screw us daily and NO ONE'S LEFT BEHIND.....not even babies.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You go tell to the masses, that YOUR GOVERNMENT JAIL YOU, you cannot pay for your medical insurance, YOUR GOVERNMENT JAIL YOU, you cannot contribute to medicine, when you are self employed, YOUR GOVERNMENT JAIL you, you protest & make noises, you CANNOT PAY.

Is THIS THE GOVERNMENT YOU WANT?....yes, sir, yes, sir!.... says the 60%...JBJ in his election campaign once said " yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full!"...