• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

vietnam mobile data

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be travelling to Vietnam for a week and i need to use a mobile data during the course of travel. Is it feasible to buy a prepaid card in Vietnam or should i register for the service below as 2 person will be using the mobile data?

http://xcomglobal.com.sg

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look for shop in airport. Show them your unlocked phone, point your finger to data plan size and they will set up the phone for you. Not a single word needed.
Usually no passport required because the sim card is preregistered and activated under fake name. If you worry, buy from post office.