• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

apple live!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$10 000 for something with electronic that will be outdated in 1-2 years?
Madness.

Steve Jobs would not have released such rubbish.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You arranging for all sinkees who support the PAP to get a high end APPL watch?

i'm not too interested about the apple watch. i'm more interested about the new macbook. new intel core processors, new keyboard design, new all-metallic body, new "terraced" battery design, new processor board, new touchpad, etc. cums in silver, space grey, and gold. us$1299 for 128gb model. april 10 availability.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US$10 000 for something with electronic that will be outdated in 1-2 years?
Madness.

Steve Jobs would not have released such rubbish.

tiongs will fork out that money for 18-carat gold version. gold price will trend up because of apple alone. :p

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not too interested about the apple watch. i'm more interested about the new macbook. new intel core processors, new keyboard design, new all-metallic body, new "terraced" battery design, new processor board, new touchpad, etc. cums in silver, space grey, and gold. us$1299 for 128gb model. april 10 availability.

Supporters of PAP getting one, paid for with Temasek and GIC funds and arranged by eatshitndie Inc?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporters of PAP getting one, paid for with Temasek and GIC funds and arranged by eatshitndie Inc?

apple watch is best for sg politicians who eat pussies on the side. can measure heart rate, time and duration of extra-curricular activities, and in future, ejaculation metrics such as volume, viscosity, stickiness, speed of ejection, burstiness.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apple watch is best for sg politicians who eat pussies on the side. can measure heart rate, time and duration of extra-curricular activities, and in future, ejaculation metrics such as volume, viscosity, stickiness, speed of ejection, burstiness.

Specific names please.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Is that the 12" you're referring to? I've bern wsiting for this for s bloody long time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what i called being gay. No more right click????

Apple Just Canceled The Right Click

Years ago, when Steve Jobs decided that mice needed only one button, Apple had a problem. While Mac users were busy clicking on things all over the screen, PCs added a second button, the right click, in order add a second layer of interaction, a feature that eventually forced Cupertino’s hand and created the control-click. Even as mice added button after button and trackpads still featured right clicks, Apple kept on keeping on with a single, monolithic trackpad. Until today. Today, it seems, is the day that Jobs’ one-button vision is being finally realized.

Phil Schiller’s description of Force Touch was pretty nerdy. Essentially, instead of adding a pivoting sheet of glass, the company created a system that enables variable resistance for each click. That means you can either tap the touchpad or give it a harder press in order to bring up the functions that were usually associated with the right-click. While it’s not clear whether Force Touch actually brings up the control-click menu, it’s an important addition to the MacBook mythos.

In addition to the sensors, the tactile feedback adds even more human-computer interaction to the process of clicking on the screen. While none of this is particularly exciting to non-Macheads, it’s clear that the Jobs Mission is still top-of-mind at Apple, an important consideration as the company moves into the next decade.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes 12" Macbook thinner than the current MacBook Air.

If you sit on it you'll bend it badly.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/9/8175329/new-macbook-specs-features-release-date-price

http://www.apple.com/macbook/

yes, 12" retina display. i'm sold on gold. :p

Thank you guys, I'll be one of the firsts to order when available, will need the 512G version (like my current 11") when I order through their website.

[video=youtube;k2mjadTm4A8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjadTm4A8[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;_bhsG8k7GvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhsG8k7GvI[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Gold model

[video=youtube;PLIBekd-iBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLIBekd-iBA[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is really cool, totally sold!

[video=youtube;mCmqfC0MEwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmqfC0MEwU[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes 12" Macbook thinner than the current MacBook Air.

If you sit on it you'll bend it badly.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/9/8175329/new-macbook-specs-features-release-date-price

The Macbook Air display, crack easily if you do not have a hard shell cover...even with that, a slightly heavy bump will produce a waterline in the display, I speak from experience. I do not own one, but gave one out as a birthday present, what I had said occurred, I had to talk to APPLE Customer service for a free replacement, the service centre here in Singapore, wanted around $1,000 plus to replace the screen, which has a waterline display at the bottom right hand edge. Anyway, they replaced that for free after authorisation from APPLE. This was only 2 months old then, the user had not dropped the unit, but could not remember ever bumped it either, there was no bump on the body nor crack on the screen.

My own Mac Book Pro Retina Display, which was brand new, 1 year back, suddenly displayed a off & on flicker line on the left hand side vertically, the flicker line changes colour, I brought the unit to Service Centre & they wanted $$$ to change the LCD. Called APPLE & got it replaced for free...& found out later, that this was one of the inherent defect from those Retina Display; had this occurred like now, out of warranty...the price to replace $1,000 plus, btw, it is good to buy the APPLE CARE extended warranty for 3 years!!!!...

Now with the new Apple Book 12" Retina Display, APPLE going have a field day, making $$ out of cracked screen & tons of money from selling adaptors...you need adaptors for the new port, even a external Superdrive you need an adaptor plus the new power adaptor is new...

That's the way APPLE make money out of us....:p

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you need a room like this to use your macbook.

image.jpg