• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's becoming a liability to identify with PAP.....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding on, pap ministers are all chosen carefully, they have a heart of gold and always place pple on top of their priority.

So when they are farking their wives they have other men in their mind all the while?

jw5

Loyal
To itch is human. To scratch is divine! :p

I think people are getting tired of the same old same old. No one in the ruling team dares make any suggestion for change, something new. People are itching for change.

Cheers!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. I identify publicly with PAP by telling people I am a grassroots leader. That is seen as a badge of honour, as a sign that I am responsible and reliable. When the community needs help, they know they can turn to me to assist in getting social services and to speak with the MP.

People still equate opposition as a bunch of losers who only know how to complain and do nothing.

You are a liar. So far only claimed to be a grassloot leeder but never can name your locale, position or even constituency.

You are just a paid IB clone.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a liar. So far only claimed to be a grassloot leeder but never can name your locale, position or even constituency.

You are just a paid IB clone.

If I tell you my position in the grassroots, it may scare you out of your wits.

[video=youtube;QD3Y0EJtub0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3Y0EJtub0[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adding on, pap ministers are all chosen carefully, they have a heart of gold and always place pple on top of their priority.

Fuck off attention whore.....
Seeing the likes of john tan, zeroo etc getting all the attention so you jealous and wants to jump on the bandwagon posting like them? Really shameless to the core.....perfect as pappy dog

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is called grassroot:
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...al-In-Trondheim-(ISFiT)&p=2143137#post2143137

well Roy, i truly understand what you are saying here but i also truly sympathised with you.

However, there are people who doesn't think this way.. especially people who has network business relations with the govt.. These people are only survived and live here for the money. One example is the construction company owners who help out in grassroot and RC... THEY WANT THE BUSINESS CONTRACT.. that is their whole fucking aim to do such "social"work.

You think they are there to help the community??? It is their low fucked up mindset of self-interest and gain to do anything to network for business, especially using the grassroot and RC route to do it.

PAP has created an unhealthy community environment of self-interest and self-gaining and self-centeredness among the community members and business circles... That is very very unhealthy for the society..

I can rightly and firmly say that PAP is the poison to the society.

It means you are a fucking poison to the society!!!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Join Yang Yin type of people. Peoples' Association all the way!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all makes sense now.

Don't forget your meds, Mr Tan.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been checking around.......most people on social media and the heartlands are ashamed to ever be identified and linked to PAP..

This is the state of affairs nowsaday..

What went wrong?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why during PAP walkabouts, when they wave and smile, the camera always zoom in instead of zoom out, because if it zoom out, it will show that the PAP are waving at ghosts.

Also, during rallies, the camera always just show the speakers but never show the crowd because if it shows the crowd, it will end up showing a lot of empty space on the field.

Seems like not many want to be identified with PAP.

What is happening? Is the PAP really so repulsive and hated and when they're around, the residents rush to empty the NTUC shelves of insect repellent?

Sigh! Seriously, time for a political RESET.