• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat Arh!!! Gold prices collapse!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
me... if it fall further i will buy.

chirp chirp bye... chow cheesepie. song boh?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My shirt on discount now naa ....

article-2257209-16C051F1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no need to average. on the long term, the US$ will fall. just need the trigger to rock the boat. like the old fart demise it will not be long.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
me... if it fall further i will buy.
No big deal. It's just a correction. Will buy some more if it gets to below 900.

gold-mn1-forex-ltd.png
Below 900?
Unlikely it will even drop below 1,000.
So 1,100+ is a good chance to at least nibble, if you can afford it.
The super-rich certainly have gold holdings, and not only do they want their gold to stay above 1k, they would also want it to eventually break above 2k! :wink:

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You talking about paper gold.

I am holding physical gold. Both inside and outside Singapore.

I bought Gold at $450/ounce...... what is your worry?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling the physical gold will be a problem. You can't really walk into a bank and say you want to sell because banks will not sell gold not sold by them
During the run-up towards 5k, or even 10k, after breaking above 2k, there will be buyers DESPERATE to buy from precious metals dealers, and even pawnshops.
So I simply have to sell to those shops, who would want to buy from me in order to sell to other customers at a profit. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the run-up towards 5k, or even 10k, after breaking above 2k, there will be buyers DESPERATE to buy from precious metals dealers, and even pawnshops.
So I simply have to sell to those shops, who would want to buy from me in order to sell to other customers. :smile:

just hold them in a safe. when sg is sinking, or when you need to jump in a boat or plane trying to get out after the oppo has taken over and the cuntry has gone to the dogs, you need real gold pieces to buy a seat.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
just hold them in a safe. when sg is sinking, or when you need to jump in a boat or plane trying to get out after the oppo has taken over and the cuntry has gone to the dogs, you need real gold pieces to buy a seat.
To be honest, I have no intention of ever selling. :smile:
I was just trying to explain how I would sell or who to sell to, IF I wanted to sell.