• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP pending too much on Arms : F-35, Salaries of "Generals"......etc

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
539763_649917075041283_1025071011_n.jpg

Thanks to the PAP, paper-Generals who never fought a war gets Hero treatment......

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was yakking with a colleague on the subject of F-35s, I wondered why does the SAF need stealth capability, unless they intend to penetrate some countries' airspace and bomb their vital installations, that Sg's fighter aircraft needs should be more focused on interception, which can be matched by cheaper models available. My colleagues reply was, "..... in defense decisions, it makes better sense to spend MORE money!"

Cheers!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
539763_649917075041283_1025071011_n.jpg

Thanks to the PAP, paper-Generals who never fought a war gets Hero treatment......

This cartoon is hilarious.. I can imagine a person who live his life from birth till now with bodyguards
except in his bedroom n bathroom. Silently, we all know which side the Generals will stand when there is a revolt.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was yakking with a colleague on the subject of F-35s, I wondered why does the SAF need stealth capability, unless they intend to penetrate some countries' airspace and bomb their vital installations, that Sg's fighter aircraft needs should be more focused on interception, which can be matched by cheaper models available. My colleagues reply was, "..... in defense decisions, it makes better sense to spend MORE money!"

Cheers!

When u cut Defence spending, SAF may need to retrench!! This happens to US too!