• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can a lawyer be so darn STUPID?? Yet, still can practice??

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know how to por the Leegime, you are considered a smart lawyer by the government. Kangaooism is rampant in Singapore

jw5

Loyal
She is "smart" enough to ingratiate herself with the establishment instead of showing compassion and empathy for those who may need to use their CPF funds urgently. :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know how to por the Leegime, you are considered a smart lawyer by the government. Kangaooism is rampant in Singapore

pap so desperate now also need handicapped to por the Leegime?

But if handicapped dun need their CPFs, I really feeled ashamed if a well bodied person like me need my CPF.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She not that stupid leh - she was smart enough to send her speech to be seen by PM Lee, got 'clearance' so she gave the speech.
Then got praises for it.
becoming flavor of the mth
now the other women wannabes got to scheme