• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can a lawyer be so darn STUPID?? Yet, still can practice??

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Law Society should investigate this woman. She obviously lacks key critical grey matter to practice law.

chia%20yong%20yong.PNG

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Law Society should investigate this woman. She obviously lacks key critical grey matter to practice law.

chia%20yong%20yong.PNG

Why not? Many of her caliber in politics and holding ministerial positions.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She not that stupid leh - she was smart enough to send her speech to be seen by PM Lee, got 'clearance' so she gave the speech.
Then got praises for it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is just echoing what PAP wants to hear. LHL had applauded her for the valiant effort.
I wonder if she will be rewarded adequately , just like Gerald Ee.

But nowadays, associating your good name with PAP is not a sensible at all, unless you have eyes for bigger things to come.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? Many of her caliber in politics and holding ministerial positions.

I really dun give a flying fuck to the shenanigans going on in lumparliament but dun spew nonsense about CPF because this matter affects me.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I really dun give a flying fuck to the shenanigans going on in lumparliament but dun spew nonsense about CPF because this matter affects me.

Blame those idiotic Malaysians who came here and become SC. Almost all of them I spoke to voted for PAP.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
She not that stupid leh - she was smart enough to send her speech to be seen by PM Lee, got 'clearance' so she gave the speech.
Then got praises for it.

Yes...SHE NOT STUPID. SHE IS PEPPERRING THE ELITE NOTION OF ABSOLUTE CONTROL

Just a recap of the few new rules and ban in the past year..

This latest outburst is telling us they are controlling our retirement savings and tell us how to spend as they deem fit. And the money in CPF is not our money.

Control of liquor sale..( What the Fcuk S. Iswaran allow SMRT to display Tiger Beer ad in Smart Cabins to entice the Ah Nehs to drink)

Ban on drinking after 10.30pm in public places.

Control of PTC to increase fares despite a 60% fall in oil price.

Immediate raising of petrol tax to make our transport cost more expensive.

We will continue to hear and read the right stuffs and be more obedient subjects.

This country is becoming more unbearable with the ever increasing of controls and ban.