• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help someone and instead killed him..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone has this situation whereby you see someone in distress and then you go help him and instead of saving him, you instead killed him.

Like for example, someone is pinned underneath a car and a few by-standers including yourself went forward to try to extricate the victim underneath the car by trying to lift the car up so that the victim can be removed from underneath the car but in lifting the car, the car undercarriage pinned the victim's head further and crushed his head into many pieces and he dieded. If he was left where he was until the firefighters come to rescue him, he may either die or perhaps survive his ordeal, no one can tell.

So, in some situations, if you're not sure you can save someone successfully, do you still go ahead to try to save him, regardless if your help will make the situation worse?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, why so cheong-hei again :confused:
if he dieded whilst trying to help, your conscience is clear and you sleep well.
if not sure, mai kay-kiang and stand aside.
sometimes, it's better to be cruel in order to be kind :cool:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to help pray for someone suffering from pneumonia but the hospital staff told me to go home

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! We should all look the other way when you see someone in distress. You die your own business.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you try to help. God will notice your good intentions. Maybe you have a chance of entering heaven if you believe in Jesus.

Not really your fault of that sinner dies. It is God's will when someone survives or dies.

We can only try our best to help.

Even bank robbers rapists or the worse of the worse criminals have second chance if they are repentent and believed in Jesus.

I say why not you?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least you try to help. God will notice your good intentions. Maybe you have a chance of entering heaven if you believe in Jesus.

Not really your fault of that sinner dies. It is God's will when someone survives or dies.

We can only try our best to help.

Even bank robbers rapists or the worse of the worse criminals have second chance if they are repentent and believed in Jesus.

I say why not you?

I'm a Catholic..but I do not believe in the Pope as the intercessor for mankind, because he is human. Anyone who is human, like Jesus, is like any of us. What makes him any different from you or me?

God: OMG!!! You're so right, Sinkie. I've added to your great karma.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to help pray for someone suffering from pneumonia but the hospital staff told me to go home
they're afraid that you may trip whilst deep in prayer and accidently pull the plug :eek:
Wah! Why you sound like THE old man?
as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions - it's the numerous potholes in the cul-de-sac that leads to regret, and that's cruel :cool:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sumtimes i tink very situational.
is natural for you to help someone in need.
but sumtimes need to think whether you have the ability to help.
if no abiliy and try to help, both might flip.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sumtimes i tink very situational.
is natural for you to help someone in need.
but sumtimes need to think whether you have the ability to help.
if no abiliy and try to help, both might flip.

But the other party pleads for your help. Not to help will be perceived as heartless, but to help may cause both parties to end up in a deeper shit.
So how?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a Catholic..but I do not believe in the Pope as the intercessor for mankind, because he is human. Anyone who is human, like Jesus, is like any of us. What makes him any different from you or me?

God: OMG!!! You're so right, Sinkie. I've added to your great karma.

Jesus is the son of God. You cannot go to God without Jesus. Its written in the bible. Can't say the same for pope though. To us he is just a pastor in the church.

Faith without deeds is useless.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus is the son of God. You cannot go to God without Jesus. Its written in the bible. Can't say the same for pope though. To us he is just a pastor in the church.

Faith without deeds is useless.

I don't believe in the bible.