• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faisal slams the no Malays in sensitive units policy

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/workersparty/posts/1054331374583445

On Fair and Equal Deployment in MINDEF:

"The Minister was reported to have said that a person is deployed in a sensitive unit in the SAF based on his or her ability and beliefs, and not on his race. Again, I applaud the Minister and Mindef for their laudable efforts to make SAF an inclusive and open organisation that is fair and just to all Singaporean service persons. However, I note that the Minister advised caution over the fact that “people can be blackmailed”. While I agree with the Minister that we have to ensure that the people who are placed in sensitive positions in the military do not compromise our national security, I would like the Minister to clarify what kind of people does he have in mind and how can they be blackmailed."

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont understand wat the m&ds r kpkb abt. Sensitive units r damn fuck up. Kenna tekan more n siong. Like commandos etc. Can siam n relac 1 corner..so good also dont want. Some people r juz complainers..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WP Malay MP

I see, thank you.

i guess over so many years, Singaporeans had been brainwashed into doubting Singaporean Malays' loyalty so much so that even today I still think like that. Having said that PAP must have done a good job with the Malays tend to be loyal voters of PAP.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi hylam sua mai leelac 1 corner kali chai pork chop jit bua

Dont understand wat the m&ds r kpkb abt. Sensitive units r damn fuck up. Kenna tekan more n siong. Like commandos etc. Can siam n relac 1 corner..so good also dont want. Some people r juz complainers..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If the comment comes from Faisal only then I think it's his opinion only and not the entire Malay community. Yes I agree, can relac one corner why not? I think this Faisal fella may be barking up the wrong tree to garner Malay votes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think these m&ds want to go to such units like armor and sensitive units? Of course not. They just want to know that they can enter them that's all.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this must be the only thing that I support the PAP - no Malays in sensitive SAF units. damn it, if the Malays like the Army so much, just create a special exclusive for Malays, elite infantry unit for them. bet they will complain of racism too, it is a conspiracy to send the Malays to their death in case of warfare.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how successfully the PAPzis have exploited our suspicions of one another. This is also why they still have 90% of the seats in Parliament despite their plummeting credibility.

this must be the only thing that I support the PAP - no Malays in sensitive SAF units. damn it, if the Malays like the Army so much, just create a special exclusive for Malays, elite infantry unit for them. bet they will complain of racism too, it is a conspiracy to send the Malays to their death in case of warfare.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mudlays complaining of racism it's typical. now if they don't complain that will be weird like a cow that does not eat grass

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how successfully the PAPzis have exploited our suspicions of one another. This is also why they still have 90% of the seats in Parliament despite their plummeting credibility.

nothing to do with pap. Take mas selamat for example. Was he created by the pap?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

c'mon. who on this planet thinks armor is a "sensitive" unit? only sinkies. it's a wayang "sensitive" unit. the truly sensitive ones are those whose bodies are across the border, identities undercover, and lives are on the line every sleeping and waking moment. :rolleyes:

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its like that rocking Billy Joel song with lyrics that said...

I've lived long enough to have learned
The closer you get to the fire the more you get burned
But that won't happen to us

Because it's always been a matter of trust

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
His question is valid. Why ad hominem attack on him. Why not shut him out by answering his question?

If the comment comes from Faisal only then I think it's his opinion only and not the entire Malay community. Yes I agree, can relac one corner why not? I think this Faisal fella may be barking up the wrong tree to garner Malay votes.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c'mon. who on this planet thinks armor is a "sensitive" unit? only sinkies. it's a wayang "sensitive" unit. the truly sensitive ones are those whose bodies are across the border, identities undercover, and lives are on the line every sleeping and waking moment. :rolleyes:

not Armour. I wouldn't want a Malay to have access to real sensitive military, diplomatic or financial information. maybe we shouldn't have Indians as finance and foreign ministers too.