• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die!! OZ dun friend with Indos Leow!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
awdbvn.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the Ang moh does not know Asian, especially muslim well..

Indo is a developing country and now it is the time they exercise their power over 1st world country citizens. The ego of being able to power over 1st world ang moh country is here now.. No matter what, they will execute them..

It is not about negotiation or respecting humans. It is about exercising their rights on their soil, especially on people from first world country. It is their chance to feel damn high when ang moh is begging them now.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indo must quickly scale up their cattle farm, otherwise, no rendang for their next new year celebration.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what do you expect 3rd world shit to behave towards first world humans?

human rights? 2nd chance?? Fat hope!!!

It is like a proper human being lending money to sinkie losers.. however sinkie losers will never pay them back.. This is what is happening now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia is the most generous country in Asia when it comes to international aid.no other country donate more and help their neighbours more.these dumbass monkeys don't know anything.exercise power my ass.I have respect for Muslims but not the monkeys that populate indo,failpines and mudland.u can tell right away they are a species doomed to fail and be lord over by the Chinese and whites.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see it as the new Indo administration sending a clear message that drug smuggling will not be tolerated, even if you are an angmo.

In Spore we can see the problems that can happens if courts treat foreigners differently.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb ass aussies being controlled by left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits,,dont the aussie gahmen have better things to do? The economy is slowing, the budget is in the red, there are more important issues than complaining about Indon law,,,this politicians are a damn waste of money,,and only aussies are that bo liao to worry about crap like that,, ang mors are dumb fucks to bother with shit like that,,

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb ass aussies being controlled by left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits,,dont the aussie gahmen have better things to do? The economy is slowing, the budget is in the red, there are more important issues than complaining about Indon law,,,this politicians are a damn waste of money,,and only aussies are that bo liao to worry about crap like that,, ang mors are dumb fucks to bother with shit like that,,

Aussie government is right-wing now, you know. If this current right-wing government is still left wing, then you must crave for a facist government.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indo must quickly scale up their cattle farm, otherwise, no rendang for their next new year celebration.

After the execution I think Indon has more to lose out.. namely Indon need Ozzie exports
to its country.. Indon needs Ozzie more than Ozzie needs Indon!!

When Indon has an natural disaster Ozzie will stay away this time for sure!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the execution I think Indon has more to lose out.. namely Indon need Ozzie exports
to its country.. Indon needs Ozzie more than Ozzie needs Indon!!

When Indon has an natural disaster Ozzie will stay away this time for sure!!

The Indos can retaliate by not cooperating with the Aussies in stopping all those illegal immigrants trying to reach Australia by sea.

Bali is a popular place fot Aussie tourists & vice versa. Knew an Indonesian who went to Australian to have his heart operation. There are quite a number of ex-Indonesians who are now living in Australia.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wats the big deal manz?

Surely these two idiots knew the risks…consequences are printed on disembarkation card, announced on aircraft during landing. And when i look at them i don't see austraaaalians…i see one chines bloke and one indian/sri lankan chap. What australian?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wats the big deal manz?

Surely these two idiots knew the risks…consequences are printed on disembarkation card, announced on aircraft during landing. And when i look at them i don't see austraaaalians…i see one chines bloke and one indian/sri lankan chap. What australian?

Australia is 1/3 paki Chinese now.