• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuck to the angmos; CHIBAI to singaporeans!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd...._=1435667704_aa3334454ca2f415fa89ba4cdcc216db

this is the new singapore slang for a host of many things like:

don't try to be funny
fuck off
kuai lan

....and almost any other representatives which u dunno how to describe in engrish.

it's kind of like SHIOK!

u like, it's SHIOK.
u ve great lovemaking sexsion, it's damn bloody SHIOK!!
u see your enemy falls, it obigood SHIOK!!

and if u disturb me, i shall tell you:

YOU DON'T CHIBAI!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know people.... we need more opps in the parleement to CHIBAI pinky if not he keeps fucking us. soon there shall be no more KY. he shall do a 51 shades of grey on us. you hear it! not 50shades but 51! the ONE is the highest orgasm he's gonna FUCK us. it's increasing the gst to 10%.

b4 he can do that, get into parleement and CHIBAI him properly until he doesn't even remember he's from the familee leegime.

so support the opps and CHIBAI the pap song song reach jurong!

VOTE THEM OUT!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve realised this. we can actually use CHIBAI to really F those bloody angmos until they blur n see stars :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmoh are really chibai.
last week my hubby and i went to dempsey. the angmoh there look at us like aliens as if dempsey is a angmoh country and we are dogs and chinese cannot enter dempsey

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh are really chibai.
last week my hubby and i went to dempsey. the angmoh there look at us like aliens as if dempsey is a angmoh country and we are dogs and chinese cannot enter dempsey

just smile and tell them nicely, HEY ANGMO, DON'T CHIBAI, OK!

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh act like big fcuk in singapore... i had my experience on one of them on the road, cut me in dangerously when I have child on board and driving recklessly endangering other motorist on the road... I got fed up and stop my car in front of him and challenged him for a fight, dare not go down on his car even though I'm out of my car and waiting for him.. he thinks I'm puny in size until I get down. would have love to have the fight happen and am willing to lose a few teeth if necessary, but I'm sure he will wake up in TTSH after a few weeks.
ang moh should not be given an inch of this land or allowed to act like big fuck, don't be scared in challenging them! you got nothing to lose, in fact it will make us stronger...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh act like big fcuk in singapore... i had my experience on one of them on the road, cut me in dangerously when I have child on board and driving recklessly endangering other motorist on the road... I got fed up and stop my car in front of him and challenged him for a fight, dare not go down on his car even though I'm out of my car and waiting for him.. he thinks I'm puny in size until I get down. would have love to have the fight happen and am willing to lose a few teeth if necessary, but I'm sure he will wake up in TTSH after a few weeks.
ang moh should not be given an inch of this land or allowed to act like big fuck, don't be scared in challenging them! you got nothing to lose, in fact it will make us stronger...
sadly sometime i feel our law side with the angmo. they are more merciful towards them than locals.