• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's CNY dinner, MPs with VIP car park lots reserved.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10855114_807681055954571_3189286593545993386_o.jpg

WP's CNY dinner happening right now. Everyone arrived. Waiting for the WP's MPs with VIP car park lots reserved.

I hv video of last years, also have Lion Dance to welcome the VIPs.

Say so much about PAP's, in the end, do exactly the same thing.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP's CNY dinner happening right now. Everyone arrived. Waiting for the WP's MPs with VIP car park lots reserved.

Those are reserved car lots , what's so VIP about that ? Blocked with plastic chairs ? Parking is bloody difficult in SG. Whose fault ?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP kakia reserved the whole bloody car park

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so long still investing in these tirades. Cannot fine aphtec. Cannot find rats. Is this faps best shot?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reserve parking spots, you make a big fuss ...you want the guest of honour to go looking for parking spots, is it?

I have my reserve parking spot at work ...no big deal.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a boliao thread by fucktard TS... Since they are the ward MPs, then there should be reserved parking lots for them.. It's not as if they parked their cars there for the whole night right till next morning...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the WP MPs should take public transport for such occasions and not to reserve the parking lots with plastic chairs. The majority of Singaporeans don't own cars. Driving a car to such an occasion with parking lots reserved just smacks of elitism. Remember, always be humble because we can always vote you out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the WP MPs should take public transport for such occasions and not to reserve the parking lots with plastic chairs. The majority of Singaporeans don't own cars. Driving a car to such an occasion with parking lots reserved just smacks of elitism. Remember, always be humble because we can always vote you out.

Wah such high standards demanded of WP....
Same standards for vile pappies la

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

papig ib getting desperate, simi lanjeow peekture also use to attack WP. there many mistake just by looking at the peekture provide from the idiot TS.

1. first, according to the peekture, it Blk 704 Hougang Ave 2, WP Chinese Year Year Dinner always conduct at the basketball court at Blk 332 Hougang Ave 5.

2. According to poster i seen at the notice board, i remember the date cannot be so early, at least dinner will be at least 3-4 week after CNY.

3. According to the post at the political section by forummer sengkang, the actual venue and date is 14 march 2015 @ blk 322 basketball court.

more likely it pap crassloot adviser having an event there at that moment as there a RC at blk 705, so the crassloot lackeys blocked off the carpark for their bigshot and the lion dance is for his arrival. KNN, papigs block carpark and use the peekture to flame WP.