• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a tak boleh tahan pastor finally speaks up

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not interested in leaders of any organization getting fired - after all, a lot of what happened isn't the result of their actions/inaction but rather the result of their predecessors.
However, when our ministers apply different standards to evaluate others while keeping quiet when those under their charge do not perform, it is blatant hypocrisy.
What i want is our ministers and our government to focus on doing their jobs, rather than finding ways to fix the opposition. Really there is a lot to be fixed in Singapore right now.
No, i do not expect Singapore to be perfect, nor our government to not make mistakes. i expect the government to take calculated risks, and with that some level of error. i expect the government to take care of the basics for the everyday person, rather than benefiting themselves, and their supporters. i expect a government who is honest and transparent - able to admit the mistakes and errors when they happen, and take steps to address them. i do not want them to sweep things under the carpet, or dig a hole in the sand to put heads in pretending nothing happened. It is time to treat everyone else not as dumb peasants, or cogs in the economic wheel, or statistics that drive their income. The people have matured, and the old ways will no longer work.
We are seeing the end of the Camelot. What comes next, i think, is up in the air.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's from my li'l brother leetahsar. it was a female pastor from spaceman kwong's FCBC church. they are still targeting on the LGBT and urging the gahmen to reinforce 377

the above posting was a piece of mind from another pastor, Mak Siew who is preaching in a gay church. yep! u heard it. church for the LGBT.