• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there any more laura mango season in the pap's garden?mi

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
michael palmer once worked very hard for his mango.

anymore really very HARD mp workers tending to their personal garden of mangoes.

fyi, mangoes are flowering and shall be soon in season.

i really mean MANGOES - the big really very juicy mangoes:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
michael palmer once worked very hard for his mango.

anymore really very HARD mp workers tending to their personal garden of mangoes.

fyi, mangoes are flowering and shall be soon in season.

i really mean MANGOES - the big really very juicy mangoes:p

I thought they were interested in Chiku's in the first place? but they have graduated to Mangoes...now maybe they are interested in "watermelons"....they are bigger & juicer....there is a saying, " if you cross a melon patch, do not wear a hat, or the farmer, thinks you are stealing his watermelons".... better still, be bald-headed....you see, how smart the MIW is!..use your head!!..:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought they were interested in Chiku's in the first place? but they have graduated to Mangoes...now maybe they are interested in "watermelons"....they are bigger & juicer....there is a saying, " if you cross a melon patch, do not wear a hat, or the farmer, thinks you are stealing his watermelons".... better still, be bald-headed....you see, how smart the MIW is!..use your head!!..:biggrin:

their bauh chikus are too small and hard. no juice at all. some more eat oredi the mouth very sticky.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor, we can really see prospective mango farmers in the pap. my most prospective one is baey yumyum.

why so hiao, u may ask? of course to attract mango. if not then what? attract the bananas? then monkeys shall cum, ok! dun praypray. monkeys very itchy and noti.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you guys know that gan kimkim attract bananas?

bananas grow well in his hands. they prefer short short bak bak and look kind of blur blur chubby chubby type. gan kimkim is the best banana farmer!

wait monkeys cum, hor!:biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor, we can really see prospective mango farmers in the pap. my most prospective one is baey yumyum.

why so hiao, u may ask? of course to attract mango. if not then what? attract the bananas? then monkeys shall cum, ok! dun praypray. monkeys very itchy and noti.

Baey kenna dengue twice still not dead? Karma confirmed a false concept for the poor to console themselves.
Between, you should see how baey looks when talks to guys, that gaydar emitted very strong.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baey kenna dengue twice still not dead? Karma confirmed a false concept for the poor to console themselves.
Between, you should see how baey looks when talks to guys, that gaydar emitted very strong.

did he try to seduce them?

his wife is more handsome than him. LOL!!