• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on camera: Woman robbed while cleaning house with gate ajar

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/caught-camera-woman-robbed-while-cleaning-house-gate-ajar

AsiaOne
SINGAPORE - A woman in Malaysia was cleaning the area just outside her house when she was robbed by two men who rushed into the property wielding machetes.

The robbers had arrived on two motorcycles just as the woman was standing at her gate. Another man waited outside as the two men chased after the woman while waving machetes in the air.

CCTV footage of the incident was posted on the Facebook page of the Malaysian Crime Awareness Campaign.

The group said that the incident happened on the morning of February 2.

The men can be seen walking out calmly after robbing the victim.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This incident only shows that Malaysia people have better CCTV unlike our PAP CCTV in Whiteney detention center which did not work and let Mas Selamat escaped.
fuck PAP

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident only shows that Malaysia people have better CCTV unlike our PAP CCTV in Whiteney detention center which did not work and let Mas Selamat escaped.
fuck PAP

U hear this and think I may be bullshitting.

My cousin in Seremban told me that his sis -in-law was robbed .

After hearing the story, he said he is going to the bank and withdraw $M3000 to keep in the house for any intruders who may want to rob them.

The gist of the story..keep some cash to appease these robbers..If they stage a robbery and only find that their day takings is only $M100 or $M200, they may use the machete to slash you..

This is the Gospel truth .You do not want to risk your lives and the lives of your loved ones for a mere $M$3000..

Better to be safe than sorry.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After hearing the story, he said he is going to the bank and withdraw $M3000 to keep in the house for any intruders who may want to rob them.

The gist of the story..keep some cash to appease these robbers..If they stage a robbery and only find that their day takings is only $M100 or $M200, they may use the machete to slash you..

This is the Gospel truth .You do not want to risk your lives and the lives of your loved ones for a mere $M$3000..

if this is true, why are there so many Singaporeans who are willing to buy properties in malaysia

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are going to piss off narong and laksaboy who say Sg is more dangerous than mudland

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Malaysia people have better CCTV unlike our PAP CCTV in Whiteney detention center which did not work and let Mas Selamat escaped. fuck PAP
Latter may well be. But is comparison relevant as the former was residence (intrusion burglary)? Expect some sinkie homes here got same CCTV standard too?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
More foreigners are killed in Thailand every year and that does not stop anyone from visiting the nation.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
under PAP, even criminals who stole billions find singapore as the safest financial haven.

Nicely put...and out of everyone's eyes...

I didn't even think of this... either they are the plunderers or they find here the safest haven...

So this answers my question why they want to have the $10,000 Singapore dollar note as the largest denomination to be used here.