• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who do u think is the better opposition leader?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Who has made greater contributions as an opposition politician? discuss

Chiam See Tong or Low Thia Khiang ?

chiam.jpg

low.jpg

i say old Chiam is the better one. and he does not talk like hooligan low :wink:

Attachments

• chiam.jpg
    chiam.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 248
  • low.jpg
    low.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 241

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I am sure The WP party supporters will avoid this thread.

cos deep inside them they know Low and the WP are actually idiots pretending to be good politician :eek: :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isnt it a shame that even CSJ is better than Low.. I think Low should just retired..:biggrin:

let's see if the other opposition supporters share your view.. :wink:

Gong cheebye.....I wasn't making a comparison......
One is machiam Malcolm X while the other is Martin Luther King.....
Same same but also different.....get it duh?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best opposition leader is Lee Hsien Loong.

Lee Hsien Loong and his party PAP will be the strongest opposition party after 2016

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best opposition leader is Lee Hsien Loong.

Lee Hsien Loong and his party PAP will be the strongest opposition party after 2016

$8 cow...he's the biggest liability after wrong cant sing that i suspect he actually works for SingFirst.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

chiam.jpg

low.jpg

i say old Chiam is the better one. and he does not talk like hooligan low :wink:
stupid question since available answers are all embarrassingly wrong.

universally agreed answer should be pinky white scum.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The great Opposition Leader and the new PM has yet to appear.

Having said that, Anyone But the PAP will be a good choice.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure The WP party supporters will avoid this thread.

cos deep inside them they know Low and the WP are actually idiots pretending to be good politician :eek: :biggrin:
how you reconcile "idiots" and being able to kick out white scums after white scums?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
so who is better? Chiam See Tong or Low Thia Khiang ?

or you guys are clueless as always. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good good........I fully support this thread, cos the lingo used is right. Continue to use Opposition instead of what WP baru likes to use the fucked shit word Alternative, just like the faggot Tracy Tan. Such a wimp.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chiam.jpg

low.jpg

Both are good in their own ways so its not fair to make comparisons between them... BTW just for the info of Forummers here, back then when Mr Chiam was young, he and his wife Mdm Lina Chiam drove all the way from London back to S'pore on their humble Volkswagen.. They drove thru Europe, Khyber Pass , the Sub Continent... Respect to the man!