• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who do u think is the better opposition leader?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all we know, he could be the opposition leader before he becomes the PM. :p

this should be the new tradition of our future Prime Minister.

In order to be a Prime Minister, they need to start from being an opposition leader and fight for more benefits for Sinkies.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I love to see you post.. you are always so angry.
you are one more angry post to a heart attack...

and to help you get there..

You illiterate, puss filled sheep bollock, go and fuck yourself you inbred. :biggrin:

Nabei CHEEBYE Knn pap IB dun even know who Malcolm X and Martin Luthur King Jr.?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love to see you post.. you are always so angry.
you are one more angry post to a heart attack...

and to help you get there..

You illiterate, puss filled sheep bollock, go and fuck yourself you inbred. :biggrin:

Heart attack?
Lky and his son die first before me....haha
I want to spread my anger to as many sinkies as possible....
You can't stop the inevitable.....PAP's time up

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
my fellow PAP supporter...

dontneed to be pessimistic, i am sure the WP will be obliterated before the PAP. :smile:

For all we know, he could be the opposition leader before he becomes the PM. :p