• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

zeroo, Manager, JohnTan, swissbank, Leongsam = ALL of them are WASTING TIME !!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL of them are Wasting Time in this forum trying their best to post negative news on Opposition Party.

More and more people are getting PISSED OFF with the Pay and Pay party. Your thread views only represent a very small percentage of the voters. ( 0.0001% ) ? :cool:

And some of you have MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT here. :rolleyes:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have only one account here. No clones, not a clone.

It doesn't matter. The total views of your thread doesn't affect much nor reflect majority of the voters.

Keep it more coming so that SAMMYBOY FORUM will be the winner. More profits for the Admin. LOL

Of course you guys can keep us entertain too :p

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought 60% voted for PAP?

40% people beh song only got few seats in Parliament?

sooner of later will the country explode like Allah Akbars?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i dont even need to try "my best" here and i am already too rough for most of u anti PAP fools :biggrin:

ALL of them are Wasting Time in this forum trying their best to post negative news on Opposition Party.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More and more people are getting PISSED OFF with the Pay and Pay party. Your thread views only represent a very small percentage of the voters. ( 0.0001% ) ? :cool:

Sam Leong is showing his future bosses that he is ready to join the Pigs And Pigs club.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
VERY SOON....We MIGHT become so CROWDED ! LOL :biggrin:

IndiaCrowdedTrain.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post negative things about PAP = good
Post negative things about Oppo = bad, dogs, PAPIB

So in this case, Opposition party must be perfect.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post negative things about PAP = good
Post negative things about Oppo = bad, dogs, PAPIB

So in this case, Opposition party must be perfect.

Did i say or anyone say post negative news about Oppo is bad, dogs ??

Anyway fact is

No one nor any party is perfect. Same goes to you ScrewBall :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bump for awareness.....

Pity JohnTan hard work all goes down to the Drain....Sigh :biggrin:

Why? From what I gather on the ground, support for PAP is increasing every day. This coming GE, PAP should get at least 66% of the votes again. I think even Aljunied GRC will be returned back to PAP.