• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Threaten- if im beaten up, here it is

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when u rent a shop, u dont rent or even "own" (their words) the pavement in front of the shop. worse still, park your car, your customers car on the pavement right in front of shop, with no disregard for pedestrians, prams, wheel chairs etc

when i take photo and send to LTA, u verbally abuse me, then when mouth dry, say you got money you can pay fine

then i talk to LTA and LTA agrees with my reasons, and they make a kerb there with enough space for wheel chair access but no car parking (its a FOOking pavement , for FOOk's sake)

so now u guys park at the URA lots, but dont want to put coupons. the cleaning "aunty" will look out for cisco and then shout "coming coming" then as i witnessed today, the customer ran out and cisco officer said : you didnt put coupon"

customer said : give me 5 mins...

so you know you dont have coupon, but you still want the cisco officer to let you off. because some how, you got money to pay fines, to pay for "services" but got no money for parking coupons.

and then when i tell the officer that he should not be doing this and i should report him, and take a photo of u, your car and your officer, you verbally abuse me at the same time with your finger right in front of my face.

the shop owner, the girls and the cleaning "aunty" come out and share in the verbal abuse. you still have not put down yr finger and tell me to go go go. thats a public walkway, you FOOkers

then the cleaning aunty attempts to snratch the camera out of my hand, she is that frustrated

still asking me to move off, like you own the pavement that you used to park on..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then you say you feel sorry for my mother....

ok. but why the need to bring her into this. coz you got nothing more to abuse me with?

in any case, those who read the press will know

then the shop owner says im a b astard.... like its something to be ashamed of?

i have never hidden the fact that i am a b astard.. nothing wrong with being a b astard

thsoe who have a problem with b astards, should look to the creators of bastards. coz bastards are not made from immaculate conception

so FRUST until nothing to say?

must get personal?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then, and i couldn't help laughing, you say to me :

"because of you , i have to pay so many fines for parking on the pavement"

wah , what happened to
you got money you can pay fines???????????????????????????????????????

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wendy, there will always be assholes around. They spew hurtful words and do nasty things. Karma will get them!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
depending. if this is private property, the front of the shop still belongs to private and a pavement is not necessary a public walkway that is outside the control of the shop owner. in fact, the maintenance of cleanliness would be his anus if not onus.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then you threaten to hit me
and so i have made a police report, and there is also CCTV evidence

of you and your finger infront of face and the cleaning "aunty" trying to snatch my camera from my hand

do somehting worng, try to get others invloced in your wrong doing, imitating a snatch thief

if you have done nothing wrong, by all means, call the police for all the times you have had to pay parking fines, the ones i reported you for

but as usual

FOOking cowards,
verbal abuse,
brag you got money
then threaten to do harm

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
depending. if this is private property, the front of the shop still belongs to private and a pavement is not necessary a public walkway that is outside the control of the shop owner. in fact, the maintenance of cleanliness would be his anus if not onus.
in this case, its private property but the walkway is for all and the pavement below the walkway is LTA land

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and this is NOT an isolated case of one of the customers not putting coupons.... day after day . all think LTA officer is their friend and benefactor

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wendy,
i went to coffee shop, Hdb estate.
not Starfooks.
after breakfast,
i take out my pet bottle of water to take medicine.
immediately, shop assistant ran to stop me.
Said no outside food/drinks.
but ppl smoking, they dont stop.
hellooo, smoking is prohibited BY LAW.

so, what say you?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear I feel you ........

when u rent a shop, u dont rent or even "own" (their words) the pavement in front of the shop. worse still, park your car, your customers car on the pavement right in front of shop, with no disregard for pedestrians, prams, wheel chairs etc

when i take photo and send to LTA, u verbally abuse me, then when mouth dry, say you got money you can pay fine

then i talk to LTA and LTA agrees with my reasons, and they make a kerb there with enough space for wheel chair access but no car parking (its a FOOking pavement , for FOOk's sake)

so now u guys park at the URA lots, but dont want to put coupons. the cleaning "aunty" will look out for cisco and then shout "coming coming" then as i witnessed today, the customer ran out and cisco officer said : you didnt put coupon"

customer said : give me 5 mins...

so you know you dont have coupon, but you still want the cisco officer to let you off. because some how, you got money to pay fines, to pay for "services" but got no money for parking coupons.

and then when i tell the officer that he should not be doing this and i should report him, and take a photo of u, your car and your officer, you verbally abuse me at the same time with your finger right in front of my face.

the shop owner, the girls and the cleaning "aunty" come out and share in the verbal abuse. you still have not put down yr finger and tell me to go go go. thats a public walkway, you FOOkers

then the cleaning aunty attempts to snratch the camera out of my hand, she is that frustrated

still asking me to move off, like you own the pavement that you used to park on..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_1746 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_1746 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 801

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when make police report, for some reason, police dont like to include too many details
attachment.php

Attachments

• Clipboard.jpg
    Clipboard.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 787

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi wendy, dun get into unnecessary trouble lah...:o
its not unncessary if i beelive in what i am doing
plus i want the best possible price when i sell my unit

im not one of those let things be and just live with it

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;4PaoakPGFFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PaoakPGFFo[/video].............................

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and when u take their phots to do somwthing about it, the legal way. u are being a "busybody" among other things. FOOking gangsters