• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hardcore opposition supporters said bye bye to WP Gerald Giam

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2sadn9y.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyone with an ounce of sanity knows perfectly well that a minimum sum has to be retained in order to protect Singaporeans from blowing their life savings.

All opposition politicians agree with the minimum sum policy. Some like Giam support it openly. Others may not want to voice their approval for fear of losing votes.

The bottom line is that it doesn't make any difference who you vote for. The minimum sum scheme will be retained regardless of which political party runs the country.

Singaporeans who believe that voting the PAP out will result in the removal of all the PAP policies are politically naive or downright stupid.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much bravado, this silly girl. Come election time she will still mark a cross beside the hammer.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any jane, louise or vanessa can set up a FB account and pretend to be an opposition supporter to garner friends.

The trick is to observe what she does over time and at the opportune time you see her whacking oppo.

Please lah, old tricks.

431947_648728618474901_1739059250_n.jpg

11007736_1053106761370416_6909028371352306878_n.jpg

This Jaclyn Teo is an active face at Hong Lim Park protests, she attended almost every protest organised by Roy and HHH. 99% of her FB post were anti PAP and this is the first time she spoke out against WP.
I guess is hard for u to swallow but thats the fact.

Last edited:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Jaclyn Teo is an active face at Hong Lim Park protests, she attended almost every protest organised by Roy and HHH. 99% of her FB post were anti PAP and this is the first time she spoke out against WP.
I guess is hard for u to swallow but thats the fact.[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE=4]Easy to swallow for me at least.
Against WP doesn't mean also against other opposition party.
Also it does NOT mean will switch to pay and pay party :rolleyes:

Got that ASSWIPE = zeroo ? :D[/SIZE][/B]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the hard truth about the WP:

When JBJ was in charge, WP could only hold Hougang. Most people admired JBJ for doing the dirty job of whacking PAP. Nothing more. People, after whacking PAP, still want PAP in charge.

In recent years, the reason why WP has been gaining votes is because WP has been behaving like PAP. People feel assured with WP because they see a PAP-style party, but wearing blue. WP under Low Thia Khiang was smart enough to switch strategy to win the middle ground.

If WP behaved like a mad dog party like SDP or RP, WP would never had been able to win Aljunied GRC or Punggol-East, and garner over 40% of the votes wherever it contested.

As such, do not expect WP to oppose PAP too much when it comes to national policies. SDP has come out with countless national policy papers and even drafted shadow budgets. But people still don't give them much credit simply because they do not behave like PAP. They don't have tight discipline and they have too many loose cannons or unreliable candidates who jump from party to party.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with an ounce of sanity knows perfectly well that a minimum sum has to be retained in order to protect Singaporeans from blowing their life savings.

there is no empirical evidence to support this false assumption. the vast majority of singaporeans will be sensible enough not to blow their entire savings. maybe 10 or even 20% might be foolish enough to do so, but the other 80-90% are being punished for the folly of the few.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gerald is rising star and has ideas stronger and more plausible than most PAP MPs.

Gerald giam is a fraud. his face screams "PAP"! His heart is whiter than white. Pit him vs lam pin min i think he'll lose! Voters are wiser these days.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually hor...i have beri good impression of gerald giam, i think he quite smart but will always play 2nd fiddle cos of his size...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All opposition politicians agree with the minimum sum policy. Some like Giam support it openly. Others may not want to voice their approval for fear of losing votes.

The bottom line is that it doesn't make any difference who you vote for. The minimum sum scheme will be retained regardless of which political party runs the country.

Singaporeans who believe that voting the PAP out will result in the removal of all the PAP policies are politically naive or downright stupid.

The CPF scheme is daylight robbery of sinkees' retirement.

The party that will replace the CPF with a pension will get my vote.