• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-president candidate Tan Kin Lian called me an idiot becos I didn't attend his talk

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11017864_807118279344182_9090706719868558114_n.jpg

if u don't part with $30 to attend Hi-5 President wannabe's talk, u are a "Stupid Idiot". I wonder what he call the 95% who did not vote for him? Oh yes, IB Dogs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Ex-president candidate Tan Kin Lian called me an idiot becos I didn't attend his

Should be "Here is how can spend $30 to get ADVICE that can save you a lot of money.".

"Advise" is a verb.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Ex-president candidate Tan Kin Lian called me an idiot becos I didn't attend his

Wow, you pounced on this within 2 minutes. Fantastic! :p

Should be "Here is how can spend $30 to get ADVICE that can save you a lot of money.".

"Advise" is a verb.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ask this katek where is his presidential deposit?:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most sinkees are stupid ...the PAP robs them of 85 percent of their CPF returns and they tiam tiam.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he had taken my advice not to run for the presidential election he would have saved himself the hefty deposit but I am not calling him an idiot because it is rude to do so.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Presidential. Terrible English.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

frankly, he got good points but cannot tahan he must enforce idiots to pay him to hear him talk. a better suggestion is to put a charity box during his talk for pple willing to donate to him for his resourcefulness.:rolleyes:

whoa eh deposit leh...???:biggrin:

20110603172838_tankinlian_zps81b7eec2.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unhappy Ex-president candidate Tan Kin Lian called me an idiot becos I didn't attend his talk
Even when you attend his talk we still call you idiot, Davis !!