• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY..Views from Heavan

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like to share this with you...taken from Toast Bread..

The Teh part is a bit funny...But it also speaks of the other side of LKY...

One cannot please everybody.... How good or bad a person, one cannot avoid comments or criticism - right or wrong!

​LOOKS LIKE LKY IS GETTING A GOOD OLD VERBAL BASHING FROM HIMS OLD MATES ... LOL ..!!​

・ Toast Bread:

Toast Bread(Quote)

A group of wise men in heaven were having afternoon tea when they peered through the clouds and looked down:

S Rajaratnam: Ah, that's Harry isn't it? Oi
..​

! What's happening down there at SGH? How come so many tubes and machines hooked up to his body and his mouth open big-big and cannot close?

Devan Nair: Harry fixed me up in a Sarawak long house when I was The President of Singapore, and not The President of The PAP mind you. I was unlike the current PAP President Singaporeans labeled as Jiak Liao Bee.
Ong Teng Cheong: Well said, Devan. When I asked Harry to account for the nation's reserves, he said it would take 56-man years. Damn it, no wonder when I kicked the sandbag, I was not accorded a state funeral, but he accorded one to his sweet heart Gecko.

Toh Chin Chye: Shit! He still wants to hold on to power after expelling all the Old Guards from the Cabinet. Awarded himself titles of Senior Minister & Minister Mentor. Fark! If I were him, I will award myself Senior Marshal Mentor Emeritus Minister.

Goh Keng Swee: Harry is just a piece of shit. We all do the farking job, and he conveniently takes all the credit and calls himself the Founding Father of Singapore.

E W Barker: Keng Swee, you are spot on. Perhaps he should be awarded the OBE. Errr…. I don't mean Order of the British Empire, I mean Other Bastard's Efforts. Cheers!

Lim Kim San: I never bet on this horse at all, an outsider, completely hopeless!

JB Jeyaratnam: I knew I was going, but I did not want to go for a heart by-pass; if you have to go, you have to go. Just take a look at that evil old fart, so hard to die.

Teh Cheang Wan: Well I took only $800K Teh-money, not Kopi-money, for goodwill from the contractors, and Harry signaled I must go. I reckon Harry has pocketed at least $8 billion by now and I heard PM abolished estate duty. I can say anytime from now, tong tong chiang & up lorry very soon. Not sure if there will be 3 days of mourning or 3 days 3 nights of celebration in the pubs & kopi tiams.

Lim Chin Siong: You rode on my back to grab power and then you betrayed me and locked me away. Welcome to the nether world you old traitor!

Dr Lim Hock Siew: The pomp of power and the paths of glory lead but to the grave.

All: If we happen to bump into him half way between heaven and hell, we will not shake his blood-soaked hands.

Toastbread.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The boast of heraldry, the pomp of power,
And all that beauty, all that wealth ever gave,
Awaits alike the inevitable hour,
The paths of glory lead but to the grave." (Thomas Gray.)

How terribly stupid is this bugger, lky.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The boast of heraldry, the pomp of power,
And all that beauty, all that wealth ever gave,
Awaits alike the inevitable hour,
The paths of glory lead but to the grave." (Thomas Gray.)

How terribly stupid is this bugger, lky.

Quite true, but his son is the dafter one. :wink:

zOevpji.jpg

"Daddy in hospital? No problem. Time for another selfie!" :biggrin: