• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesia Vice-President Kalla shoots down complaints about haze

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Jusuf Kalla, Vice-President of Indonesia, on Tuesday (Mar 3) took to task neighbouring countries' complaints about the haze.

For 11 months, they enjoyed nice air from Indonesia and they never thanked us. They have suffered because of the haze for one month and they get upset,” The Jakarta Globe quoted Mr Kalla as saying.

He also said foreign demand and foreign technology was to blame for the fires. “Somebody once told me that Indonesia must restore its tropical forests, and I told him: ‘Excuse me? What did you say? Do you know who damaged our forests?’”

The haze which spreads over Singapore and Malaysian skies is caused by forest fires in Sumatra and Kalimantan. The number of "hotspots" in the region grew almost 58 per cent in the past year, from 18,129 in 2013 to 28,580 in 2014. Last year, there were 12 days in which the Pollutants Standard Index went into the "unhealthy" territory in Singapore.

In response, Singapore's Ministry of Environment and Water Resources enacted the Transboundary Haze Pollution Act last August, allowing regulators to prosecute those in neighbouring countries responsible for causing severe air pollution. Indonesia also ratified the ASEAN Agreement on Transboundary Haze Pollution last September, 12 years after it was established in 2002.

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With this sort of attitude indonesia should never be allowed to have nuclear energy plants, they have no regard for their environment and have a very arrogant attitude because of their size.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore we incinerate our waste. No one is complaining because there is no one doing the monitoring:o

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia thinks he is the creator of the Universe.

Indonesia is fucked once again for having such leaders.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Kia thinks he is the creator of the Universe.

Indonesia is fucked once again for having such leaders.

Is Spore better off:confused:

We are overpaying many times more for MPs who have health problems e.g. cancer. Some are even rumored to be dead & on life support. Running a country is a full time job & not for elderly & sickly people.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indonesia has always been belligerent towards us. They are our business partners, not our friends. The only reason why the Indons have yet to invade, rape and loot us is because of our strong SAF. Only opposition IB dogs will keep yapping about cutting SAF's budget and reducing NS training.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Spore better off:confused:

We are overpaying many times more for MPs who have health problems e.g. cancer. Some are even rumored to be dead & on life support. Running a country is a full time job & not for elderly & sickly people.

Well said ! I agree.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I rape Jusuf Kalla's grand daughter once a week. So is he going to thank me for allowing his grand daughter being not raped 6 other days of the week?

Gong chee bye.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia has always been belligerent towards us. They are our business partners, not our friends. The only reason why the Indons have yet to invade, rape and loot us is because of our strong SAF. Only opposition IB dogs will keep yapping about cutting SAF's budget and reducing NS training.

There you go smoking again. LKY and Suharto were the best of friends. LOL!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With this sort of attitude indonesia should never be allowed to have nuclear energy plants, they have no regard for their environment and have a very arrogant attitude because of their size.

He is just emulating the attitude the PAP government has shown all these years towards its neighbours. Wonder why sinkapore doesn't have close ties with its neighbours?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There you go smoking again. LKY and Suharto were the best of friends. LOL!

They probably had a good business relationship. Between the 2, I wonder who was the more corrupt? I heard that LKY made many visits to Jakarta.

The Lee family had investments in Indonesia e.g. a uniform factory in Batam

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why help n donate ? AND get scolding like this time and again? Wake up man! Let these ingrates die or solve their own problem. Till this day we are still pouring money n help to Acheh...... letz can some farts n send to Kalla pundek

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless retard Indons acting up again.

does anyone know why this Widodo joker goes ard antagonising neighbours????????
there got to be a motive

izzit to to show off to his own ppl to hide his small size that he he is a big bloke due to all the aggression towards his neighbours???????

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would indnesia want to invade a country that belonged to the state of johore?