• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come Sinkie in God mode can remember he has been around longer than 4.6 millions years but forget promise made a week ago? Hahahahahahaha! Excuse me while I LOL ok?:biggrin:

Stoopig fool! You know how old you're but you can easily forget what you ate yesterday. FACT.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong CB is really gong. If God wants to forget recent promises but remembers old events, what is the problem? God is God, it's up to him to remember or forget.

God, please grant fuckdo an eternal spot in heaven so that he can see you sitting on your throne. For that, I will offer you 10x times praises every hour. You are my shepherd. You are Lord of Lords! You are King of Kings!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong CB is really gong. If God wants to forget recent promises but remembers old events, what is the problem? God is God, it's up to him to remember or forget.

God, please grant fuckdo an eternal spot in heaven so that he can see you sitting on your throne. For that, I will offer you 10x times praises every hour. You are my shepherd. You are Lord of Lords! You are King of Kings!

God: With your strong recommendation, I'll relent and shortlist him. Yet have to put him in the wilderness to wander for forty years to test his mettle before selecting him. The reason is because he likes to argue. LOL.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoopig fool! You know how old you're but you can easily forget what you ate yesterday. FACT.

It's OK Stinkie, it's OK. Don't get all worked up, not good for your condition. Now, don't forget to take your meds today ok?:p

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
God: With your strong recommendation, I'll relent and shortlist him. Yet have to put him in the wilderness to wander for forty years to test his mettle before selecting him. The reason is because he likes to argue. LOL.

My simple prayer got answer by you! Praise the Lord! I really believe you exists! You are the living God!

A better test would be how you had tested Abrahim in the past. You have not repeated this test since then. I hope God, don't forget to make sure the child to make sacrifice offering to you is 'clean'. So fuckdo needs to choose one of his children who is certified 'halal'. The merciful God would let him decide.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My simple prayer got answer by you! Praise the Lord! I really believe you exists! You are the living God!

A better test would be how you had tested Abrahim in the past. You have not repeated this test since then. I hope God, don't forget to make sure the child to make sacrifice offering to you is 'clean'. So fuckdo needs to choose one of his children who is certified 'halal'. The merciful God would let him decide.

God: Well......I never write the bible. It is not written by me. I don't need to test Abraham because as God, I can read his mind. I can read everyone's minds so why do I need to test?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
God: Well......I never write the bible. It is not written by me. I don't need to test Abraham because as God, I can read his mind. I can read everyone's minds so why do I need to test?

LOL! Stinkie hates testing people because a lot of mental tests has been performed on him at mental hospital already. Test is a taboo word for Stinkie Sinkie LOL!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Stinkie hates testing people because a lot of mental tests has been performed on him at mental hospital already. Test is a taboo word for Stinkie Sinkie LOL!

God: Laugh, go ahead, laugh while you still can. You're a foregone conclusion and I know where you belong when I separate the rice and wheat from their chaff.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
God: Laugh, go ahead, laugh while you still can. You're a foregone conclusion and I know where you belong when I separate the rice and wheat from their chaff.

God hates testing nut cases, doesn't mean God don't test nut cases. God, you have answered my simplest prayer, I believes God exists! Praise the Lord, the creator!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a foregone conclusion that you are a gonecase mentally challenged atheist. LOL!!!