• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This morning I fucked a Lau Cheebye from China...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At first i wanted to zap TS for such bad taste, after realising you did not literally fxxk the LCB i upped your point too

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... there is no such word as pennisly, children may remember the word and wrongly use it[/QUOTE]
What about "Cockally' ?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Replies:

1. Nope. Clone=Maximilian Chua-Heng. He is too cheap to pay, so he is still waiting for the ATB who can bear to bear him a son. :wink:

2. Yep. lancheowman's current favourite nick is "Sinkie". :p

is this ahbengsong? I remember about him in the old forum about him paying some atb 1 million to bear him a son

lancheowman vs devil within over countless posts in old forum

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a supermarket this morning to buy some groceries... I dilly dallied and a granny from China in her 60s then cut my queue to pay her stuff.. Its ok with that since I was waiting for my wife who returned a dented can of condensed milk back to the shelve..

Then I saw this Lau Cheebye talking rudely in a high tone to the cashier because she thought the cashier had shortchanged her... She made a big fuss over a packet of Cai Xin vegetable that cost less than $1.50... The cashier again scanned a packet of Cai Xin and showed her the price... She then grumbled loudly and and everyone at the queue was tulan with her for delaying them to pay their stuff at the cashier counter.. I then told her in my best Mandarin to fuck off from the cashier counter if she didn't want to pay for the Cai Xin and I reprimanded her for being rude to the cashier.. Another Uncle behind me also told this old PRC Bitch off...Her hubby who was waiting for her outside the then went in and persuaded her to leave the supermarket...

For the Bigots of this Forum that loves to stereotype people like me as Chinese Dogs for going against a fellow Chinese like that PRC Bitch, let me tell you that the poor cashier is a local Chinese auntie... Fuck these Scumbags Country Bumpkins from China...

I fully support You, Fuck the scumbag PRC Bitch back to her own country!
We don't need her here in Stinkapoor!! go fuck spider!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why sinkie chinkies and hongkie chinkies who think they are breeds apart are delusional. a nigger gangbanger in east oakland will just whack any mongoloid face, chinkie, sinkie, or hongkie. he's not gonna wax lyrical and conduct an interview to find who's chinkie, sinkie, or hongkie. they are all the same to him. only delusional chinkie sinkies and hongkies are adamant about differentiation because deep in them, they feel ashamed to wear a shitty face.

A black thinks chinese of different nationalities are all the same means we are all the same? and we should think we are all the same? Chinese also thinks black, angmoh etc all look the same and can't tell them apart. So go ask black, angmoh etc whether they are all the same. Tell the norway angmoh that they are the same as the german angmoh and if they don't agree, tell them they should think they are the same and they will tell you go fly kite. I doubt the norway angmoh will even think they are the same as the sweden angmoh. So why chinese must all think they are the same despite obvious differences in behaviour? Such people who insist all are the same becos deep in them, if they are chinese they lack confidence and need approval from other races to tell them they are different. Or if they are non-chinese, they think they are superior to chinese and can tell chinese what to think and what not to think.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you'll notice both sinkie chinkies and tiongs like to wear lorex watches. same with taiwanese and hongkies. and they all like to gamble and play with tits at hfj and ktv lounges. 65 years of geographical, political and cultural separation cannot split the instinctive common chinese traits in the dna.

Every race has good traits and bad traits. Just like every country people. It is best to recognise that and learn from others the good traits so as to become better.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Replies:

1. Nope. Clone=Maximilian Chua-Heng. He is too cheap to pay, so he is still waiting for the ATB who can bear to bear him a son. :wink:

2. Yep. lancheowman's current favourite nick is "Sinkie". :p

Wahkao...couple of points:

1. Wat do u mean by too cheap to pay?!
2. Same as above