• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS made UK mother ate own son's meat hahaha! yummy? Cannibalism warfare!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just alike famous Chinese historical warfare!

http://nypost.com/2015/03/02/isis-militants-trick-woman-into-eating-her-kidnapped-son/

ISIS militants trick mother into ‘eating her kidnapped son’

By Yaron Steinbuch

March 2, 2015 | 11:09am
Modal Trigger
ISIS militants trick mother into ‘eating her kidnapped son’
MORE ON:
ISIS
Jihadi John was calm, quiet, had great people skills, ex-boss says
ISIS allegedly threatens Twitter co-founder, staff
'Slaughter of major proportions' feared after ISIS kidnaps 300 Christians
ISIS releases at least 19 Christian captives

Islamic State brutes fed a distraught woman searching for her kidnapped son some meat and rice – and then told her she had just eaten her son, according to a British man who joined the fight against ISIS.

Yasir Abdulla, 36, of Yorkshire left his wife and four kids to battle the maniacal extremists in his Kurdish homeland, The Sun reported.

“I hate IS because of what happened to an old Kurdish woman from a nearby tribe,” he said. “Her son was captured by IS fighters and taken as a prisoner to Mosul. She was determined to find her son and went to IS headquarters and asked to see him.”

He said the thugs told her to rest after her long journey and offered her the food before taking her to her son.

“They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were kind,” he said.“But they had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, ‘You’ve just eaten him,’” Abdulla told The Sun.

Abdulla decided to take on the murderous group after they came within six miles of his home in Kurdistan.

He said he bought combat fatigues online and an assault rifle in his Kurdish hometown – then joined other volunteers on the front lines.

“We want to attack IS and drive them out forever but we can’t unless the Peshmerga and the Americans say we can,” he said, referring to the military forces of Iraqi Kurdistan.

Abdulla described the jihadists’ terror tactics, including slaughtering prisoners in bonfires.

“They dig a trench, put dry tree branches and leaves in there, set it alight and then throw prisoners on so they burn alive,” he said. “IS are very good at making people scared. If they make one person scared then that person will make another person scared and soon everyone is scared of IS.”

“But the Kurds are not scared of them. Someone has to stand and fight. We have got thousands of people in many villages and towns behind us. If we fall then all of those places fall, and that can’t happen.”

Yasir, who returned to the UK last week, remains confident and vows to return to Iraq to help the rebels defeat the fanatics.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://big5.ce.cn/gate/big5/cathay.ce.cn/history/200905/06/t20090506_19002128.shtml

中國經濟網首頁 > 華夏文明 > 正文

項羽與劉邦:"分一杯羹"之後(圖)

【列印本稿】 【進入論壇】 【Email推薦】 【關閉窗口】 2009年05月06日 10:53
宋慧敏

巨鹿之戰

司馬遷用他那如椽巨筆創作了《史記》,在生動詳盡敘述歷史事件、描摹歷史人物時,也用高度凝練的筆法創作了沿用至今的成語。這些成語本身就是歷史,“分一杯羹”就是其中之一。兩個關鍵人物項羽和劉邦在“分一杯羹”之後,一個唱著《垓下歌》黯然出局,在波濤滾滾的江岸自刎;一個掃盡障礙,唱著《大風歌》成了漢朝威儀四海的開國皇帝。

項羽、劉邦是結拜兄弟,秦王暴政,群雄四起,他們審時度勢摩拳擦掌,但歷史和命運只能在他們中間選擇一個。一天,這對兄弟站在路邊,看秦始皇浩浩蕩蕩威風八面出遊。項羽出身貴族力能扛鼎,指著秦始皇説“我將來要取代他”。劉邦淡然一笑:“大丈夫本來就該如此。”被省略的主語其實是劉邦自己。項羽的率真和劉邦的多謀在他們還沒有出道時就讓各自的命運有了指向。當兩軍對壘在滎陽時,楚漢爭戰差不多已見分曉。《史記項羽本紀》記載:楚漢滎陽對峙時,項羽大罵劉邦不義,最後把劉父縛在城上,對劉邦説:“如果再不退兵,就把你爹煮了。”劉邦開口道:“我們已約為兄弟,我父親即你父親,如果要烹你父親,則幸分我一杯羹。”項羽傻臉了。一個人連爹都不要了,你還能奈他何。其實,是項羽健忘,他忘了在前不久那場戰役中,劉邦被他打得落荒而逃時,為全力逃脫,竟然“推墮孝惠、魯元(劉邦的一雙兒女)車下”。兒女比父母連心,劉邦卻義無反顧。為了至高無上的人生目標,劉邦在和項羽的博弈中早就抱定了志在必得的信心,親情不過是其中的籌碼。

項羽是一位超群的軍事統帥,戰場是展現他卓絕天才和藝術人生的“舞臺”。巨鹿之戰,項羽破釜沉舟,以寡擊眾,全殲秦軍主力,客觀上為漢高祖進入咸陽推翻秦朝創造了條件。楚漢戰爭中,破田榮,救彭成,救滎陽,奪成皋,一生大戰數十次,多獲勝利。所以,蘇洵稱他“有百戰百勝之才”,然而他卻輸了,輸在對方“分我一杯羹,太皇乃汝翁”的篤定心理防線。輸在自己“做人不夠狠、做神不夠仁”、首鼠兩端、優柔寡斷。他是一個英雄,卻不是劉邦的對手。

“力拔山兮氣蓋世。時不利兮騅不逝。騅不逝兮可奈何!虞兮虞兮奈若何!”夜涼如水,英雄末路的輓歌悲壯淒涼。他的理想他的寶馬他癡情無悔的紅顏,成了歷史最燦爛最慘烈的記憶。

高祖登基了,一個嶄新的建立在血腥之上的王朝揭開了嶄新的扉頁。但劉邦是寂寞的,他在屈伸張弛、遊刃有餘的同時,失去了許多。“大風起兮雲飛揚。威加海內兮歸故鄉。安得猛士兮守四方。”他在一場御駕親徵歸來的慶功宴上,豪飲狂歌,唱著唱著卻滴下淚來。高處不勝寒,皇帝就沒有辛酸了?被他“推墮”車下的一雙兒女,以及“請分一杯羹”,都是劉邦最不堪的回憶,儘管他在那場豪賭中勝出了。其實,每場戰爭都沒有絕對的勝家,不信問問公正的歷史。
來源:大河報
(責任編輯:杜佳)
武清狙擊戰與"廊坊大捷"(圖) 都是"條約"惹的禍(圖)
甲午一戰使日本鄙視中國 侵華... 炎黃堯舜時期的戰爭:早期國家...
絲綢大戰(圖) 鴉片戰爭失敗並非武器差 制度...
古代調兵憑證:杜虎符 乾隆的"十全"背後非十美(圖)
從項羽悲劇看軍事家必備素質(圖) 項羽3萬為何能大敗劉邦(圖)
中國經濟網資訊免責聲明:
1、 本網站所載之全部資訊(包括但不限于:新聞、公告、評論、預測、圖表、論文等),僅供網友參考。
中國經濟網版權及免責聲明:
1、 凡本網註明“來源:中國經濟網” 的所有作品,版權均屬於中國經濟網,未經本網授權,任何單位及個人不得轉載、摘編或以其他方式使用上述作品。已經本網授權使用作品的,應在授權範圍內使用,並註明“來源:中國經濟網”。違反上述聲明者,本網將追究其相關法律責任。
2、 凡本網註明 “來源:XXX(非中國經濟網)” 的作品,均轉載自其他媒體,轉載目的在於傳遞更多資訊,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。
3、 如因作品內容、版權和其他問題需要同本網聯繫的,請在30日內進行。
※ 聯繫方式:中國經濟網業務拓展部 電話:010—83512266-8315、8089

人 物
咸豐崇禎用人比較(圖)
大清"世界首富"伍秉鑒
李白薛仁貴這樣走紅的
張果老是神仙還是凡人

軼 事
慈禧太后吃"禦米"(圖)
哥拍的不是馬屁是學問
香熏:典雅的生活意境
改出來的唐詩<靜夜思>

瞬 間
清代駙馬工資低沒産權
天理教攻襲紫禁城(圖)
漢代就能造10層高樓船
《羅織經》的神秘傳説

結 晶
"琺瑯彩黃地藍石圖碗"
"龍泉窯青釉瓜棱水注"
西漢"彩繪扁身男立俑"
衚同裏密如蛛網的會館

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
After god brothers 刘邦 Liu Bang & 项羽 Xiang Yu jointly defeated the Qin Dynaty of Chinese First Emperor 始皇帝, they fought each other in a series of wars to determine who be the ruler of the new dynasty to replace Qin.

At one stage Xiang Yu captured Liu Bang's father, and threaten to cook and cannibalize the old man in form of thick pasty soup alike my favorite shark fin soup. Liu Bang in a very relaxed and smiling mode replied to the threat of cannibalism, to Xiang Yu: We are both brothers, and my dad is also your dad. if you want to cook and eat him, you should also serve me a share of the nice soup, as you are not allowed to eat him alone, don't forget my share.

So Xiang Yu's balls dropped, and lost the war to Liu Bang. Liu became the first emperor of Han Dynasty replacing Qin Dynasty.

ISIS made the mother ate her son in a meal, Liu Bang and Xiang Yu want to share a meal ccoking their father.

Lovely and most adorable! I absoulutely love this!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...mic-state-fed-murdered-man-to-his-own-mother/

Islamic State ‘Fed Murdered Man To His Own Mother’

AP Photo/Militant Website, File
AP Photo/Militant Website, File

by Andre Walker2 Mar 20150
A British man who went to fight with the Kurds against Islamic State has claimed the terror group fed a desperate mother a meal of meat and rice before revealing she had eaten her own son. Yasir Abdulla, 36, from Yorkshire said that the woman had appealed to IS to release her son when they tricked her.

Adbulla told The Sun the woman was offered a seat at IS headquarters, then given a drink along with cooked meat and rice. At first she thought they were being generous, but when she finished the meal they revealed the cooked meat was the flesh of her son, whom they had murdered earlier.

Mr Adbulla said: “I hate IS because of what happened to an old Kurdish woman from a nearby tribe. Her son was captured by IS fighters and taken as a prisoner to Mosul.

“She was determined to find her son and went to IS headquarters and asked to see him. The IS men told her to sit down because she had travelled a long way and said she should have some food before they took her to meet her son.

“They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were kind.

“But they had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, ‘You’ve just eaten him’.”

He added: “All the tribes are united against IS. They burn people alive, they chop off people’s heads, there is no limit to their depravity. They are not Muslims, they have hijacked Islam. All they do is hate.”

This is not the first report of horrific barbarism by the Islamic State, a group that have become famous for the gruesome treatment of their prisoners. In some cases they have beheaded them on camera, and in others they have burnt them alive.

The woman who ate her son has not been traced.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Shi Xiang Yu Ji" records: When Chu Ying Yang confrontation, Liu Xiang cursed injustice, Liu Fu finally tied the father of Liu said:. "If we do not retreat, put your father cook," Liu opening: " We have about brothers, my father, that your father, if you want to cook your father, the fortunate part my share. "Xiang Yu silly face. Even a father who are not, what can you Chennai him. In fact, the Xiang Yu forgetful, he forgot that in the recent battle in which he beat a hasty retreat when Liu Bang, for the full escape, even "push Xiaohui fall under Lu Yuan (Liu's son and daughter) car." . Children than parents with heart, Liu was no turning back. To the supreme goal in life, Liu Bang and Xiang Yu in the game determined to win the confidence of long clung to, but the family is one of the chips.

《史記項羽本紀》記 載:楚漢滎陽對峙時,項羽大罵劉邦不義,最後把劉父縛在城上,對劉邦説:“如果再不退兵,就把你爹煮了。”劉邦 開口道:“我們已約為兄弟,我父親即你父親,如果要烹你父親,則幸分我一杯羹。”項羽傻臉了。一個人連爹都 不要了,你還能奈他何。其實,是項羽健忘,他忘了在前不久那場戰役中,劉邦被他打得落荒而逃時,為全力逃脫,竟然“推墮孝惠、魯元 (劉邦的一雙兒女)車下”。兒女比父母連心,劉邦卻義無反顧。為了至高無上的人生目標,劉邦在和項羽的博弈 中早就抱定了志在必得的信心,親情不過是其中的籌碼。

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Entertaining article written by jews to discredit Muslims.

Robin Perrie and Sam Christie, the journalists who first broke this story for the Sun newspaper are not Jewish.
Jews don't need to write such articles to discredit Muslims as they seem to be just fine doing that to themselves.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muslim claim that.
well, to me , they are the same.
no difference between ISIS.
so i have zero confidence with these words.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
On traditional Chinese Chess Boards where you have 楚河汉界, 车马炮。

That was the exact history of war between Liu Bang & Xiang Yu, in which they had to fight by Cannibalism Warfare for the Phychology. The one who is unable to withstand the brutalility of eating own parent, is the loser of the war. The winner rules the country.

ISIS will win and rule the world by the same logic.

chinese-chess.jpg

Strange photo here, one of the combating Kings is missing, the brown one is GONE. WAF!

The meaning is THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Americans already joined ISIS.

Soon they will take hostages directly inside USA n SGP.

Cooked up and sent to customers inside McDonald Deliveies.

And release Big Mac cannibalism videos much later.

This will be just a matter of time.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I need to run road ASAP.:eek::eek::eek:

ChinaSux

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sneak preview for all...

JihadiJohn is my new clone.

Any attempts to copy my clones by changing an alphabet or character will see them getting ban or deleted by Leongsam. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If ISIS comes to Sg abd can drive out vile psppies then I will join them

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just don't understand why the Christians and other minorities insist on trying to pray ISIS will go away. They need more guns and more volunteers.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand why the Christians and other minorities insist on trying to pray ISIS will go away. They need more guns and more volunteers.

You put it too mildly.

More of them needs to die. Much much more then they have and willing to die. ISIS on the other hand just have rapidly increasing willing and frearless to fight and die.

That is how it works. Very simple.

More and more brave wise warriors from within USA EU etc are joining ISIS. There are more and more new sources joining. :wink:

If ISIS Opened for non-Muslims to join, then it could become very spectacular.

Last edited: