• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo will be Extremely Hard to Beat

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎Not I Say One‬: [She's very popular on the ground. She attends her MPS diligently, I've seen her going back as late as 1am, a few times. So while the writer suggests she's out of touch with ordinary Singaporeans and maybe voters elsewhere feel the same, the simple fact in Bishan and Toa Payoh North, the voters there don't think the same way. And their votes are the only ones that counts. So make her ward into an SMC and I predict now, she'll be easily re-elected. ]

http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/03/josephine-teo-will-be-extremely-hard-to.html

jw5

Loyal
The admiring look on her face whenever one of the ministars is speaking, may be a big turn off for ordinary Singaporean voters. :wink:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nTsadC5.png

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
‎Not I Say One‬: [... So make her ward into an SMC and I predict now, she'll be easily re-elected. ] ...
simple la ...

tel her 2 ask ah loon 4 1 smc 4 herself la ...

she dare meh? ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have two kopi buddies who are Josephine Teo's grassroots leaders. They both say she is very well-liked and if she stands in an SMC, even Potong Pasir, she is very likely to win.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎Not I Say One‬: [She's very popular on the ground. She attends her MPS diligently, I've seen her going back as late as 1am, a few times. So while the writer suggests she's out of touch with ordinary Singaporeans and maybe voters elsewhere feel the same, the simple fact in Bishan and Toa Payoh North, the voters there don't think the same way. And their votes are the only ones that counts. So make her ward into an SMC and I predict now, she'll be easily re-elected. ]

http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/03/josephine-teo-will-be-extremely-hard-to.html

if she has done her job diligently, daily and fulltime, she would not have wasted public utilities and public time to drag the circus late into the night where her fangs start to edge from her lips.

totally unproductive.

https://www.btptc.org.sg/Meet the People Session/MPS.htm

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't she the one who can't even carry her own handbag during a visit to the constituency? She needs to travel with an entourage, like she is the Queen?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't insult the Queen. The Queen carries her own handbag and umbrella.

Our female PAP MPs think that they are better than the Queen then. There is Tin who thinks she is the World's Most Beautiful. There is the Fu who thinks she is the smartest woman in the world. Then there is the dumbest Speaker in the world who thinks that she is the new Ayatollah's concubine.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our female PAP MPs think that they are better than the Queen then. There is Tin who thinks she is the World's Most Beautiful. There is the Fu who thinks she is the smartest woman in the world. Then there is the dumbest Speaker in the world who thinks that she is the new Ayatollah's concubine.
101% AGREE
AND they think they can do no wrong

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she had done her job properly then residents will so rich that they have $$ to burn. Instead so many ppl need to go to her MPS to toolong for help. So farking unproductive, MPS has to extend to 1am.