• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior PA grassroot leader and Marine Parade PAP member caught spitting

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mother CHEEBYE self pwn....
See how this fucker accumulated his spit in the mouth while going about his chores for that final big spit.
Pap dog typical behavior balless and do sneaky deeds when he thinks no one is watching....
Haha let the vid go viral

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP dog spitting on another PAP dog

Must be either Davis or JohnTan

I tell you those PAP grassloot they are all low crass low ed peeple

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If this case is true, then this grassroots leader is very unprofessional. Even when I encounter known opposition members and politicians, I still treat them with basic courtesy and respect. As grassroots leaders, we are representatives of the Singapore government and as such, are duty bound to uphold the good image of Singapore.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies need name!!! looks like Pioneer generation yet such childish uncouth behaviour, how will his children think of their father,how will woody,TPL think now,what do you think?what was he thinking?!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As grassroots leaders, we are representatives of the Singapore government and as such

HaHaHa ... and this is how the representatives of the Singapore government act

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa