• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who to changed PA members mindset on PAP?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA members are conned with goodies and porlumpar PAP for their own greed. How to change their thinking not to harm Singapore anymore?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
typo mistake, who cares about England language these days.

Even their own kind find their forefathers were the stupidest human on earth. England found in 1066? After death of Jesus in AD62 hunted and killed by the Romans in front of St Paul Cathedral in London.

to change, not to changed
any verb after to is in the present tense

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best person to rebrand PAP is Lee Hsien Yang.

He is street smart and more relax. That is my observation.
please dont zap me

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA members are conned with goodies and porlumpar PAP for their own greed. How to change their thinking not to harm Singapore anymore?

PA = PAP. The PA was never a politically neutral grassroots organization that takes charge of community bonding events and facilities.

If the PAP were Microsoft, the PA would be like Windows or Office. It is a large chunk of its core business.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best person to rebrand PAP is Lee Hsien Yang.

He is street smart and more relax. That is my observation.
please dont zap me

Yeah, just like how he 'rebranded' F&N by hollowing it out then selling it to foreigners, right? :rolleyes:

Corporate vultures are scum.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
to change, not to changed any verb after to is in the present tense
Grammatically speaking the verb after "to" is NOT in the present tense. It's called the INFINITIVE.

It just so happens that in Engrand language, the infinitive "looks", "appears" identical to the verb in the present tense. Not so in other Western European languages such as Latin, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, etc...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah lor, NOT every word after to has to be present tense.

English is a junk language. Only junk race like them go round invade and colonized countries.

Grammatically speaking the verb after "to" is NOT in the present tense. It's called the INFINITIVE.

It just so happens that in Engrand language, the infinitive "looks", "appears" identical to the verb in the present tense. Not so in other Western European languages such as Latin, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, etc...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

By offering them goodies that are superior to the PAP package.

EG Laura was offered mangoes and Speaker of Parliament dick. Up the ante with an offer of Caviar and Multi million dollar CEO dick.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
or PAP make them look at the bottom line?

No it's genetic. Nothing to do with the PAP.

If someone offered me a good deal, I'd support them too regardless of their policies. Who cares about the details as long as I benefit personally.

jw5

Loyal
As long as they continue to enjoy mangoes together, why change anything? :p