• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can there be by-election in Tanjong Pagar after LKY up lorry??

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
After all what deterred most opposition from fighting in Tanjong Pagar is LKY. You think people scared of Kee Chiu??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A dead LKY can scare away a live opposition team at least for one election. It should still be a walkover in Tanjong Pagar for at least one term.

jw5

Loyal
They will claim that the other MPs in the GRCs will be able to cover for the deceased, especially in relation to his meet-the-people sessions.

Of course in the case of TP GRC and LKY, that will be absolutely true. :wink:

Happened before when vile miw in office mati.....
No by elections in all past cases

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dead LKY can scare away a live opposition team at least for one election. It should still be a walkover in Tanjong Pagar for at least one term.

thank you for telling us your wish he was dead so that you can secure your political life for another term. it must be very comforting to the immediate family that no one can fill his shoes there.

and they are not missing him any more than the $16K he has been bring home to feed her gambling habits.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There wont be a by-erection as its a GRC,,and also once old fart dies,,there will be an erection within 6mths,,so by erection not needed again,,,,pap is never that bold,,,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you for telling us your wish he was dead so that you can secure your political life for another term. it must be very comforting to the immediate family that no one can fill his shoes there.

and they are not missing him any more than the $16K he has been bring home to feed her gambling habits.

My political future has always been very secure. Can't you tell so from my avatar? My foreign language translation skills has always been good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My political future has always been very secure. Can't you tell so from my avatar? My foreign language translation skills has always been good.

of cos cannot tell... the avatar show an ah pek who can be a pall bearer or premius taxi driver.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After all what deterred most opposition from fighting in Tanjong Pagar is LKY. You think people scared of Kee Chiu??

Kee Chiu was the former Chief of Army. Needless to say, his military expertise and leadership qualities are superior to vast majority of people.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No by erection......cos no guarantee will not rise up from the grave. Who dares?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will claim that the other MPs in the GRCs will be able to cover for the deceased, especially in relation to his meet-the-people sessions.

Besides being true, you should note that that GRC will then be cheaper to run. No more MP pay and those millions spent to prop up the useless body.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they would be right. I think LKY has been as good as dead for the last 8 years.