• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst now in Jurong, met guy formally charged under ISA

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

Singaporeans First party members walked around Jurong this morning.
They met many supporters who urged them on. Some even wanted to take pictures with the party bosses....

jw5

Loyal
It's great that they can take a peekture together and all smiling too. :p

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt botak has great political ambitions in Singapore. He is one of the few there who can go on to better things based on ability and not just the crony factor.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Botak has more class than his crass boss.

He could make a good PM but LKY has in-built the impression that SGs are not receptive to an Indian PM.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingFirst wants a nationwide walkabout to get the maximum publicity ? it's not a bad idea, why not.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
later SingFirst go all over S'pore create 3-corner fights to protect Pinky, Woody and other elites then you'll see.........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Botak wants to join SingFirst?

The PAP's racist philosophy - that Singapore is not ready for an Indian Singaporean PM, is crap!

Truth be told - Singaporeans voted for a JEW to be their first Chief Minister in 1955.

Singaporeans are wiser than the Old Man...... and less paranoid......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Tharman is a magnanimous man. But he is still gonna beat the Sinkie First party into the ground.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10665311_593761260760740_5976996937148731039_n.jpg

During Chinese New Year, Dr Ang met Sylvia and her boy boy QKS for Teh tarik.......

Is SingFirst trying to make friends and influence people?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Tharman is a magnanimous man. But he is still gonna beat the Sinkie First party into the ground.

After the most hated person in sinkapore passed away, the pap will disintegrate and many, like the smart Ah Neh, will join rising parties to continue to serve sinkies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you must have shared the same sentiments about osama bin laden, saddam and Abu B al-Baghdadi, madnaminous my foot.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After the most hated person in sinkapore passed away, the pap will disintegrate and many, like the smart Ah Neh, will join rising parties to continue to serve sinkies.

Why would Mr. Tharman join the other parties? Most of their members barely last one electoral cycle before they jump ship to another party?

A wise man would choose a good party that is a lot more reliable and stable.

you must have shared the same sentiments about osama bin laden, saddam and Abu B al-Baghdadi, madnaminous my foot.

I have nothing in common with these Muslims.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could make a good PM but LKY has in-built the impression that SGs are not receptive to an Indian PM.
In abnormal psychology, it's called projection.

Old Fart projects his fears and paranoias onto Sinkies, thereby indulging in self-denial in the process.

It's interesting to note that by alleging that Sinkies aren't ready for an Indian PM, Old Fart reveals himself that he's racist.

But I don't blame him. Chinese Sinkies of his generation are distrustful of Indians anyways.