• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student-activist-blogger tells BBC: No hope for Sinkieland in 50 yrs' time

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the BBC TV programme "SG 50" telecast on February 28, 2015, a 17-year-old student who is a member of the youth wing of an opposition party, expresses his frank opinion on whether Sinkieland has a future in 50 years' time.

If you wish to know why a 17-year-old boy holds such pessimisstic view, please download the relevant video clip using the following link: http://mir.cr/V2XGX09T

You'll have to unzip the downloaded file using the pasword: courtyardcafe

The video clip is in mp4 format; file size is about 32MB.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 years old? What does he know about the future?
In the BBC TV programme "SG 50" telecast on February 28, 2015, a 17-year-old student who is a member of the youth wing of an opposition party, expresses his frank opinion on whether Sinkieland has a future in 50 years' time.

If you wish to know why a 17-year-old boy holds such pessimisstic view, please download the relevant video clip using the following link: http://mir.cr/V2XGX09T

You'll have to unzip the downloaded file using the pasword: courtyardcafe

The video clip is in mp4 format; file size is about 32MB.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you use Croatia website?
It wasn't me who uploaded it. My wife and I are still in the US, remember? And over here, that TV programme hasn't been telecast yet.

Are you able to download it even if it's a Croatian website? I've no problem downloading it over here.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
17 years old? What does he know about the future?

The uploaded video clip is of Ariffin Sha, who's with the SDP youth wing. The SDP has a history of attracting idealistic young people who are drawn to its progressive ideology. Kenneth Lin was only 16 when he made this speech at an SDP rally 4 years ago:

[video=youtube;no5OGbvCeyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no5OGbvCeyM[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wasn't me who uploaded it. My wife and I are still in the US, remember? And over here, that TV programme hasn't been telecast yet.

Are you able to download it even if it's a Croatian website? I've no problem downloading it over here.

why is it inside a zip file with password? Why isn't it simply uploaded to YouTube?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it inside a zip file with password? Why isn't it simply uploaded to YouTube?
As I wrote in an earlier post, I wasn't the one who uploaded it. You could simply upload it to YouTube yourself, no?

Broadband is slower in certain parts in the USA compared to Sinkieland.