• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chandrika - best soap in the world

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, this is soap in one of my bathrooms. no kidding.

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Imperior Leather over here comes packs of 4 pcs, in two sizes 100g and 125g and 5 fragrances

Original

others

salonpas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed,in Thailand more selections.Parrot soap in Singapore mostly is the green type,so called the original fragrance.The parrot come in liquid form too in Thailand,

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes indeed,in Thailand more selections.Parrot soap in Singapore mostly is the green type,so called the original fragrance.The parrot come in liquid form too in Thailand,

Surprised, never know this. Free will go find out.

jw5

Loyal
Anybody likes Lux soap?

I like the different colours that they have - pink, blue, yellow, white, purple, green. :p

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Attachments

• SAM_1754 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_1754 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 891
  • SAM_1753 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_1753 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 852
  • SAM_1751 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_1751 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 875

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think I need to pay Mustafa a visit soon, actually have never been to that place, should be interesting. Thank you Wendy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Finally seen it this afternoon

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I used this (diluted) when i had fungus infections.
Johnson & Johnson Salvon.

Diluted version can be used in showers, so recently i bought a few bottles from Japan Home.

750ml-1.png

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than doctors, financial executives, CEOs and software engineers that India exports another great export is Chandrika soap which I've been using for more than 20 years.

Compare to the other body soaps including liquid body soap like Shokubutsu, this Chandrika always leave you feel very clean and energetic after each shower and the smell is very therapeutic clears your mind.

Anyone here uses it too? Its worth a try.

Nice soap. I use and like the sandal wood