• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"PM Lee recovering well, two weeks after surgery: ESM Goh - Channel NewsAsia"

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is recovering well, nearly two weeks after his surgery to treat prostate cancer, says Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong on the sidelines of a Marine Parade community event.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1686534.html
(POSTED: 28 Feb 2015 23:02)

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is recovering well, nearly two weeks after his surgery to treat prostate cancer, said Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong on the sidelines of a community event at Marine Parade on Saturday (Feb 28).

Mr Goh himself had successfully undergone prostate surgery. "For Prime Minister Lee, his is totally unexpected. Mine is unexpected, but caught it in time so my prostate surgery is successful. I'm now back in good health, up and about. I've spoken to Prime Minister Lee, he's also recovering very well," said Mr Goh.

"He tends to do so many things at this stage. But thankfully some people advised him to take some rest. But beyond that, his prostate surgery is successful and the pathological test shows that he's okay, he'll be all right. But again that reflects life's uncertainty," he added.

Mr Goh also spoke about former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew. He noted recent rumours on Mr Lee's health and urged the public to go with official sources for updates, and avoid spreading rumours.

"Given the condition of, say, Mr Lee, people always expect something to happen to him suddenly. But I would advise: Go by an official statement from the Prime Minister's Office.

"If there is no statement there is nothing to worry about. Just don't jump to the wrong conclusion. But it's natural that people will talk about it and speculate what's happened but people sometimes go one step too far," Mr Goh added.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can we trust any official statement when there was none for 2 weeks since old man was admitted to hospital?

How can we trust when they had done nothing to earn this trust?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If there is no statement there is nothing to worry about. Just don't jump to the wrong conclusion. But it's natural that people will talk about it and speculate what's happened but people sometimes go one step too far," Mr Goh added.

Boo fucking hoo. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DC0442.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ordinary ah pek, going for his prostate cancer operation, his immediate family would be informed to 'talk to Roland Tay' by now...where will they get this holey go & mee siam main hum..."successful", "recovering"...these are demigods!...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ordinary ah pek, going for his prostate cancer operation, his immediate family would be informed to 'talk to Roland Tay' by now...where will they get this holey go & mee siam main hum..."successful", "recovering"...these are demigods!...

Roland will want to get involved. Free publicity for him. But I think S'pore Casket will be entrusted to do the assignment. Roland can sponsor the coffin.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yes Mr. Goh. A step too far ? Like one stride beyond the invisible OB markers ? Actually most of us could not care less since we assume a multimillionaire from the most prominent family in the nation will have no problems getting proper care. PM Lee has sadly lost faith with ordinary Singaporeans, sadly sadly. Granted his is not an easy job but then again how many people have had the prep he had? Our earnest wish is he puts Singapore on the right course , care for ordinary people and stop this unhealthy obsession with importing billionaires.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may the dear leader recover soon and apply some knuckleduster love towards sinkies at the istana cul de sac.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roland will want to get involved. Free publicity for him. But I think S'pore Casket will be entrusted to do the assignment. Roland can sponsor the coffin.
Are you guys referring to this "Roland Tay":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Tay
who even conducted memorial services for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah_Meng
:biggrin: