• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make money from LKY death?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people think of grief but not many think how to reap from his death? Here's some ideas.

1. Sell pictures of him with dart circles /rings on his face and come with a dart. Haters can use this poster to take a shot at him.

2. Sell T-shirts with OLD FART is dead?

3. Sell T-shirts with Singapore is Free at Last.

4. Sell burn papers so people can throw these papers on road along his possession route to his hell place.

Sell, sell and sell so many new economy created because of 1 man dead.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people think of grief but not many think how to reap from his death? Here's some ideas.

1. Sell pictures of him with dart circles /rings on his face and come with a dart. Haters can use this poster to take a shot at him.

4. Sell burn papers so people can throw these papers on road along his possession route to his hell place.

Attend his wake and mingle with relatives to collect pek kim :p:biggrin::wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every nite attend his wake, collect Ang Pow.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with making/ collecting more money?

shit you. first to make money from his death is SPH ST newspaper. Try telling SPH to give free papers of his death?

Increase of Sales of alcohols and celebration F & B and hotels? what say you?

you are a disgrace to singapore, i hope your parent disown you when they find out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can also sell a lot of LKY memorabilia: mugs, toys, t-shirts.

To his fans, you sell "I love LKY" merchandise.

To his haters, you sell "Fuck LKY" merchandise.

Play both sides of the market and huat big time.

Less scruples. more profiteering. That is the Singapore Spirit.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alot of tiong artists selling fake reproductions of Mona Lisa and Rembrandts for 50 rmb each.

maybe can hire some to make some paintings and portraits of LKY.

0IN9c0v.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the special edition with LKY's autograph of My Lifelong Challenge: Mr Lee Kuan Yew. I will keep for my grand children, it should fair around $1mil in 50 yrs time.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is one in a life time or in 100 years to make/ collect more money from 1 man.

Sell online and this man mini economy can last 6 months to reap this 'once in your life time' from him.

Since he bragged himself too much of his achievement, go for it. Huat ah!

Sell flowers and tissue paper for MIW supporters. Sell rotten eggs for those who want to express themselves.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
dump it. He will be worthless like Hitler to Germany.

I have the special edition with LKY's autograph of My Lifelong Challenge: Mr Lee Kuan Yew. I will keep for my grand children, it should fair around $1mil in 50 yrs time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. 1 million assured. No need 50 yrs. Immediate. But hell notes.