• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The People's Action Party is a disease destroying Singapore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The cure is the balls of sinkies...

if you have no balls = no cure. simple as that.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, no balls? You mean you and your parents in Malaysia? Getting screwed by your 46.75% majority UMNO bossses? Still kwai kwai and bend down everyday?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most sinkies vote for PAP because PAP has provided them with good, stable income and a modern society. It's hard to vote against a government that can deliver results.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most sinkies vote for PAP because PAP has provided them with good, stable income and a modern society. It's hard to vote against a government that can deliver results.

After typing down those shit can you still look at yourself in a mirror?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
oh yea? the PAP is actually the disease that help and give u protection against other worse diseases like poor, uneducated, hunger and the no good WP etc

just like some disease are a counter for other diseases
e.g people with cow pox makes you immune to small pox which is much more deadly

sadly the 39% are too blind to see it :rolleyes:

Is there a cure? Are we coming close to discovering one?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After typing down those shit can you still look at yourself in a mirror?

If I voted against PAP despite being given the opportunity to have a good education, earn lots of money legally, buy a comfortable home, send my kids to good schools, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror.