• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's been 4 yrs since our favourite minister George Yeo ousted by Low Thia Kiang

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where Are They Now: George Yeo

http://mustsharenews.com/where-is-george-yeo-now/

"It’s been four years since our favourite Minister George Yeo left the political scene. Yeo was ousted in the 2011 General Election by the Low Thia Khiang led Workers’ Party. Many international leaders were saddened and disappointed at Yeo’s exit from the political arena in Singapore. However, things have not been down and gloomy for ex-Minister Yeo. On the contrary, he has been enjoying life.
Where is George Yeo now? He is…"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Did you think properly before you post?"

IB Chief, PMO

Wow, IB Chief, PMO, don't pray, pray OK.

Sad to say that once exposed is like a spent bullet.

kTVEeg9.png

2nsBBfk.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not Davis Koh, the oppies got the wrong target and too embarrass to admit it :biggrin: I'm just quietly observe a social experiment and see how dumbass oppies repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth??

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not Davis Koh, the oppies got the wrong target and too embarrass to admit it :biggrin: I'm just quietly observe a social experiment and see how dumbass oppies repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth??

Really, got the wrong target and you need to "demand this thread to be delete immediately!". The thread in question is this: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?201157-Zeroo-Exposed

Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately!

MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.

Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

vDACc9w.png

c9Qb7HZ.png

[video=youtube;3EVzoolYugA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVzoolYugA[/video][/QUOTE]

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyoh! this daviS is a kind heart guy lah, he did not want the other Davis to suffer under the hands of OP fools

Davis, a kind heart guy?

Think again.

Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately!
Zeroo,

Now you know how it feels, eh?

NOW YOU KNOW how it feels to be cyber-exposed and cyber-bullied, eh?

Last time when I attended SDP anniversary, you go and take my photo and PhotoShop with Lady Gaga's hairdo, and then put me together with LaMei with my arms around her.

You and GMS think its funny huh? I think its damn lame and damn stupid.

By the way that Lady gaga photoshop was damn amateur. Please lah, improve your skill first before you come and make fun of people. At least put in some effort.

You were formerly from the Worker's Party. When you never stay with Opposition, you instead go over to PAP side? REALLY SAND DUNE OF THE SAHARA.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is George Yeo, ex minister from PAP showing how well they can do in the wider world and get paid even higher in pte sector.
Aljunied doesn't want him, the world wants him.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is George Yeo, ex minister from PAP showing how well they can do in the wider world and get paid even higher in pte sector.
Aljunied doesn't want him, the world wants him.

Daviss .. it's time you follow George Yeo and earn more than what IB Chief throws at you ...

.. or you are proud to tell people that you are employed under pri minister office :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Go ahead, show people that the world wants you :oIo::oIo::oIo:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
overheard

"from another perspective, Geroge is overall the biggest winner even though his team didnt success in the last contest. now he looks so much less stress (if u notice the smile and reduced eye bags) as compare to when he was in office + he have time for his family and friends. Another thing i have also notice is most ministers were elected fresh-looking but after a couple of years most of them looks wore-out/ tired, unlike the alternative counterparts whom have actually put on some weight."

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Lol ask George Yeo to come back to politics? For what? To take a pay cut and be scolded and flamed daily by ungrateful spoilt brats? he is enjoying life now, leave him alone. Singaporeans will get what they deserve."