• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AngMo Chiobu need your cash donation...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
orsi3e.jpg

By Linette Lai

SINGAPORE - Around $10,000 has been raised locally to help Irish national Lisa Orsi, who collapsed while on a trekking holiday in Indonesia.

The 22-year-old was working at Bright Vision Hospital in Hougang as a physiotherapist, and she had been in Singapore for a year before the accident.

She lost consciousness last Friday while hiking up a volcano in Indonesia, and was first warded at a hospital there, according to The Belfast Telegraph, a Northern Irish newspaper.

She was diagnosed as having suffered severe brain damage from hypoxia, or a lack of oxygen, and was moved to the Singapore General Hospital on Wednesday.

According to a Facebook post by her mother, Mrs Sharon Orsi, she has severe altitude sickness and is undergoing various medical tests.

"Thank you all for your support, encouragement and beautiful words," said Mrs Orsi.

"They are giving our family great strength and the will to keep going."

Altitude sickness is typically caused by the low oxygen levels found at altitudes above 3,000m. It is not uncommon, even among trekkers who are very fit.

The condition is characterised by headaches and nausea but, in severe cases, sufferers can lose consciousness.

An online fund-raiser to help pay for Ms Orsi's medical expenses was set up by the Singapore Gaelic Lions, an athletic association to which she belongs.

The club has also raised around £19,800 (S$41,500) on a separate site that cannot be used by those residing in Singapore.

The call for donations was shared by the Singapore Physiotherapy Association, of which Ms Orsi is also a member.

"She's really kind and loving and funny, and she's full of energy," said Ms Sinead Carr, who is a childhood friend of Ms Orsi and works as a speech therapist in Singapore.

"Her heart is as golden as her hair, and she's a real live wire."
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...rish-woman-coma-20150226#sthash.upRW22Ub.dpuf

http://www.gaeliclions.org/welcome/lisa-orsi-fund/

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 22-year-old was working at Bright Vision Hospital in Hougang as a physiotherapist, and she had been in Singapore for a year before the accident.
didn't know that otherwise i would have gone to do my physio there

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this like a death wish? Hike up a volcano?

there's nothing wrong with hiking up a volcano, so long when it's not highly active and spewing lava. i've been up to sides of volcanoes and craters in bali, costa rica, ecuador, hawaii and italy with no problem. hikers and climbers need to gradually acclimatize when scaling heights, especially in the tropics where conditions are vastly different from sea level to 9000 feet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people donated only because the girl looks pretty. If it was a fat lump of turd, she would be lucky to raise only 10% of the same amount of money for the hospital bills.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun like that ler. She is obviously a brave cethic warrior princess who press ahead even she felt unwell. What did she do to you. Curse her like that.

Just saying as it is.
Already brain damaged....you donate how much I doubt can recover.....
Bet you many of the donors are teekos hoping to get some by befriend angmo chiobu.....

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
She been here only 1yr, if more than 5yrs like us will not hve tis problem frm lack of oxygen. We been suffocated by the Pappies for ages untill our last breath.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saying as it is.
Already brain damaged....you donate how much I doubt can recover.....
Bet you many of the donors are teekos hoping to get some by befriend angmo chiobu.....

i also like to befriend angmo chiobu.
they are so beautiful
not like the cunt from china.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people donated only because the girl looks pretty. If it was a fatFatp of turd, she would be lucky to raise only 10% of the same amount of money for the hospital bills.

Fark you in the moniker of sadplumbgal