• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yahcoup Statement Tells It All....Decipered here.....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
In YahCoup statement, read rhe words CAREFULLY.......

1. Very telling when he used the words. ....."I am told"

He is told? WTF......he did not DO THE FOLLOWING?

1. Visit

2. See and judge with his own eyes

Very North Korea like this whole episode thus far.......

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these people get millions of salary always get told what to do.

u expect them to be creative or useful?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are lucky that he did not say........."I was told to say............"

It was actually " I was told to say"...then background voices was whispering " remember 50, remember 50" & another voice said " your bank, account, your bank account"....so it had to I WAS TOLD...:biggrin:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these people get millions of salary always get told what to do.

u expect them to be creative or useful?

Why Not..???

I was told...I was told that our telecos are losing so much revenue to Watsapp on messaging revenue that they want to charge local subscriber for using watsapp.

Their SMS revenue has gone down the drain and they are not happy about the loss of revenue..

Do u think they can levy the charge.???

And foreigners use watsapp for free and local citizens got to pay to PAP..???

Another case of big eye small eye, foreigners always get a better deal ..

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was actually " I was told to say"...then background voices was whispering " remember 50, remember 50" & another voice said " your bank, account, your bank account"....so it had to I WAS TOLD...:biggrin:

Was Yaacob told about who the visitor that old fart is longing for.

1509885_926436017389386_4376663875333468980_n.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
enuf for couple to buy one good class bungalow every year!!!

On taxpayer money...Is it right for the husband to write the pay cheque to the wife..???

So on this note can we ask K. Shammugum, a Minister and a lawyer to tell us about conflict of interest and related ( or rather relative)
transactions.

It will be a shock to many if the wife is paid many times over the husband's $4 million each year.

How come AG does not raise this issue..???

And how is it that we, the taxpayer has no idea how much are we paying these top honchus..?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaacob Ibrahim's mentor:

comical_ali.jpg

Don't worry, there are no American tanks entering Baghdad.

[video=youtube;yfAeMtcURg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0[/video]