• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My $600 mistake CUCKOO rice cooker from South Korea

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This $600 cooker is also too complicated for pea brained Singh veld to operate so he needs to ask here for someone to hold his hand and teach him how to operate it.

you do not understand the complexity, that prove that you are a retard.
showing those malaysia photos of parent losing their child already prove that you have below 80 IQ.
Keep writing those rubbish threads of yours. So we can laugh at you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
life could be simple. if you want a rice cooker, just buy a rice cooker. if you want a pressure cooker, just buy a pressure cooker. don't confuse yourself. :biggrin:

if Singveld has the time, if the prints are clear enough, he can OCR the manual and then use some translation software to translate from Korean to English.

not the problem with translation
too much settings 16 for rice x2 high power x2 for double speed. meaning i can have 64 settings for rice type on soft/sweet/sticky, then there is extra mode to soak the rice - for time set by me. so about 70 settings possible just for rice.
I just need someone who own cuckoo rice cooker who found a setting for non sticky rice. There are singaporean all over the world in the forum. I hope one can help me. That is purpose. Instead i found one retard here who cannot read or understand-JRI.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a sure fail safe method even for cooking small amounts. the smallest amount of rice i have cooked is half a cup in a pot. everything is play be ear, or rather by sight.

whatever method you like best, at the end of the day i still think the basic rice cooker is still the most efficient. my trusty national rice cooker comes with just keep warm function, from the 80's. then it was the best rice cooker around and to me still is. to avoid caking, unplug the cooker once the switch has flipped & let it stand for about 45 min. guaranteed nothing sticks to the bottom.

my ideal rice cooker would be a fully automatic one. all i need to do is dump the rice into cooker & flip the switch. the cooker will then sense the type of rice & quantity. of course it would have a voice confirmation before activating the best wash cycle & cooking mode ...:biggrin:

wash and cook. it can be done. but it will cost $3000. and 4 times the size of normal rice cooker.

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. As if life's not complicated enough. Don't think many will part 600 bucks for a kimport import, only for daily staple.

Long haired female might just do the trick (and comes with more freebies?):biggrin:

one that can do more treat than trick ... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you do not understand the complexity, that prove that you are a retard.
showing those malaysia photos of parent losing their child already prove that you have below 80 IQ.
Keep writing those rubbish threads of yours. So we can laugh at you.

Sounds like its too difficult for you even with someone to show you the ropes. Looks like its better in someone else's hands lest you cause an explosion and kill innocent bystanders. Rofl at putting we when its only you that go offended all cause I called you a moron.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a sure fail safe method even for cooking small amounts. the smallest amount of rice i have cooked is half a cup in a pot. everything is play be ear, or rather by sight.

whatever method you like best, at the end of the day i still think the basic rice cooker is still the most efficient. my trusty national rice cooker comes with just keep warm function, from the 80's. then it was the best rice cooker around and to me still is. to avoid caking, unplug the cooker once the switch has flipped & let it stand for about 45 min. guaranteed nothing sticks to the bottom.

my ideal rice cooker would be a fully automatic one. all i need to do is dump the rice into cooker & flip the switch. the cooker will then sense the type of rice & quantity. of course it would have a voice confirmation before activating the best wash cycle & cooking mode ...:biggrin:

I am not sure but heard before that the basic rice cooker cannot cook multi grain/brown rice due to alot of foaming - have to open the rice cooker lid - need those rice cookers with brown rice function to cook easily. I have tried cooking multi grain/brown rice in pot before and need to monitor and keep to low heat if not will foam over and burn easily.

Actually no need steam oven also can, next time I will just get a multi tier steaming pot and steam the rice the normal way. I think will be easier than steam oven as no need to wipe the water from the steam oven. Just rinse the pot should be easier.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure but heard before that the basic rice cooker cannot cook multi grain/brown rice due to alot of foaming - have to open the rice cooker lid - need those rice cookers with brown rice function to cook easily. I have tried cooking multi grain/brown rice in pot before and need to monitor and keep to low heat if not will foam over and burn easily.

regular white lice also foam, but you don't see stains as steam condenses at the lid, ledge, and collector, and residue remains colorless or it blends in with the white edges of the cooker. brown lice or mixed lice of several types (black, brown, red) stain the cooker, and you need to clean the whole assembly immediately before stains becum semi-permanent artwork in every crevice and corner. it's half a day's work to clean it completely. that's why i cook brown and mixed lice in my trustworthy amc pot where condensation and spillovers are kept in at a minimum within the special design of the lid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike sinkies who must chiak png to have a complete meal, i dine on several grains and granules. electric lice cooker does not handle other grains and granules well due foaming, stains and much cleaning that have to be done immediately and meticulously by hand as electric components cannot be wet or immersed in water. i alternate unpolished mixed lice with quinoa.

image.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike sinkies who must chiak png to have a complete meal, i dine on several grains and granules. electric lice cooker does not handle other grains and granules well due foaming, stains and much cleaning that have to be done immediately and meticulously by hand as electric components cannot be wet or immersed in water. i alternate unpolished mixed lice with quinoa.

View attachment 19819

may i know why you eat different type of rice?

i only eat jasmin rice , sometimes japanese rice. But all the other type of rice i ate in the restaurant, i do not like.

Do you eat it because of taste of health reason?

i have different program for gaba, brown, nutritious rice. Maybe i want to try a little to see. Do you know what is gaba or nutritious rice?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may i know why you eat different type of rice?

i only eat jasmin rice , sometimes japanese rice. But all the other type of rice i ate in the restaurant, i do not like.

Do you eat it because of taste of health reason?

i have different program for gaba, brown, nutritious rice. Maybe i want to try a little to see. Do you know what is gaba or nutritious rice?

i'm constantly teaching my stomach, intestines and rectum to process different grains and granules in order for them not to get lulled into complacency, like sinkies are in sg. constantly sticking spurs into thick hides is a good thing for health and rejuvenation. :p

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
and water will be automatically filled to required level from reserve tank

can also rig it up like a washing machine and add more features like auto clean & auto dispenser. you know like the ice cube dispenser? just press a button & out drops a nicely compacted rice ball into a bowl. i bet anyone who patents a prototype will be an instant millionaire.:smile:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm constantly teaching my stomach, intestines and rectum to process different grains and granules in order for them not to get lulled into complacency, like sinkies are in sg. constantly sticking spurs into thick hides is a good thing for health and rejuvenation. :p

why not eat grass like a cow?i heard they have seven stomachs to do that.

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually no need steam oven also can, next time I will just get a multi tier steaming pot and steam the rice the normal way. I think will be easier than steam oven as no need to wipe the water from the steam oven. Just rinse the pot should be easier.

not true leh. i cooked brown rice before & din notice any foaming. i think old rice tends to foam. i remember once i bot too many packets of white rice & i noticed the last packet the rice looked a bit yellowish. that packet foamed a lot but tasted ok.

i think there are dedicated rice steamers. steamed rice takes longer to cook & imparts a different texture & flavour. can try first with an improvised steamer & see how it suits you. another method is to double boil, but for brown rice it may be like waiting for the cows to come home.