• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Will be the 6 Pall Bearers?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know much about pall bearers, but there'll definitely be a legion of ball bearers. :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better hope LKY die velly soon..............read below..........

A surgeon says full-body transplants could become a reality in just two years. Sergio Canavero, a doctor in Turin, Italy, has drawn up plans to graft a living person’s head on to a donor body and claims the procedures needed to carry out the operation are not far off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be racially balanced...so need 1 malay, 1 indian, 1 pinoy, 1 ah tiong and 1 angmo.

with MG Chan...then all can integrate.

Ah Neh need to have two representatives: the local south Indian (Deepavali) and the north Indian (Diwali).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the senior PAP members are very old men & women. I doubt that ithey are in any condition to carry even a grocery bag. Maybe they can get their maids to do it.:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the senior PAP members are very old men & women. I doubt that ithey are in any condition to carry even a grocery bag. Maybe they can get their maids to do it.:smile:

No lah... there will definitely be some 後生仔 volunteers who will do the dirty deed.

Here's a picture from Gecko's funeral procession.

Lee-quan.jpg