• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sammyboyforum.com down

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys for few hours already i am trying to access the boss's sex forum, i can't access it

You guys can access it or can't access it?

I am getting a page not found error??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Works fine for me. Are you in China? The PRC commie govt wants to prevent you from having thought crimes (political or sexual), so the Great Firewall of China filters your Internet content for you. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Works fine for me. Are you in China? The PRC commie govt wants to prevent you from having thought crimes (political or sexual), so the Great Firewall of China filters your Internet content for you. :wink:

i would suggest the PRC shits to banned the internet access of the whole world except their own.. that would be perfect!!!

We don't need PRC to know about the world.

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal

No in sg bro

I tried other sites like laksaboy.org and others no issue

I also tried sammyboysexforum.com also no issue, i can access the forum

Only issue is with the sammyboyforum.com url

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
No my account there does not seem banned

But just to make sure, i went via a proxy server and same result, page cannot be displayed??

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how bout us odinally members? got free bonk or not to compensate for limited duress caused by withdrawals.?