• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the easiest and painless way to commit suicide in Singapore?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Buy a kilo or two of barbecue charcoal from 7 Eleven. Go home to your bedroom, have some beer, switch to your favourite EPL match, light up those charcoal in a metal basin or stove or whatever, close your windows and door. The beer will send you a little high, watching Rooney or Christiano.... drift off to sleep, warm sleep......... forever. When you are finally discovered, you will look good. A pink and healthy look.

Nothing can be easier, painless and clean. No chemical, no body damage, no mess. Natural.

Chocking can be uncomfortable and make one give up half way no?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
330px-Samaritans_of_Singapore_%28logo%29.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
carbon monoxide. colorless, odorless, painless, noiseless, tasteless, free. and leave your body in a perfect sleep state of serenity. :o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any idea? Painless one hor.

Carbon monoxide asphyxiation. Take a hose, divert your car exhaust into your car, turn on the engines, and close the windows.

Then you can abdicated your responsibilities and duties as a human being and insipidly depart like the coward you are.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea? Painless one hor.
I make a deal with you first, can?

You buy a S$12 million insurance policy for yourself--I'll pay all the necessary upfront expenses--and name me as your sole beneficiary.

Only then I'll show you a painless way to commit suicide. No blood, no gore. I can even guide and help you along the way. But you must tell me in advance the date, time and place where you plan to kill yourself.

If you want your dying process to be videotaped, I can help you with that too. But charges apply. It's not free: about S$1 million. And if you want it to be uploaded to YouTube, you'll have to pay extra.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I make a deal with you first, can?

You buy a S$12 million insurance policy for yourself--I'll pay all the necessary upfront expenses--and name me as your sole beneficiary.

Only then I'll show you a painless way to commit suicide. No blood, no gore. I can even guide and help you along the way. But you must tell me in advance the date, time and place where you plan to kill yourself.

If you want your dying process to be videotaped, I can help you with that too. But charges apply. It's not free: about S$1 million. And if you want it to be uploaded to YouTube, you'll have to pay extra.

Don't be silly, there is a one-year period suicide clause in any insurance policy.

After one year, he is either totally dead or he has changed his mind and whacking in Geylang!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You only live once, hope this video will encourage you

[video=youtube;312Sb-2PovA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go see Exit International...........they tell you how and where to buy barbiturates.......you take it, go to sleep and wake up no more...........i'll do that in due time..........

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay alive ... ... ...

[video=youtube;Fa9n7GirhsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI[/video]