• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want a loan? Hand over your 'SingPass'

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best part. The Ah Longs can even make you buy your credit bureau report online and you get it via email immediately.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know so much about this trade, why I don't see any big syndicate boss getting caught?

I am no longer in the SPF. Should I be a busybody? If they pay me 500k to cripple a syndicate, I will. I read your exchanges with Narong but chose not to comment. Now, I will. Narong is 100% right.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give up lah....
Why you keep harping on what you dun know?
Even if you are stephen Hawkins I'm sure here are things he dunno about because he dun come in contact with them.
There's no shame in admitting that:....some people are less streetsmart others more innocent and naive.....each has it pros and cons.

If he knows the number of runroads in JB, KL, Bangkok, HCM and Phnom Penh, he will faint.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then I say You're a lousy gambler....
Even when I dun like a winning team I never 跟钱过不去 go against and bet on the opposing team for spite....I rather just sit out.

Pii Narong, korthod na, gambler and shit stirer are different thing la. Sawasdee krup.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more he talks the more ignorant he sounds....
Insisting he's right when he knows he's wrong....cantonese call 死鸡撑饭盖

Agree. No licensed moneylender will risk his license to advertise and be traceable. More so when no new licenses are issued. Even unlicensed chaps remain faceless. Very few unlicensed ones will get their runners to meet debtors. If they do, usually thru referrals. That probably explains why the police are miles behind these overseas syndicates. Those arrested are always those at the bottom or debtors turned 'commandos.'