• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want a loan? Hand over your 'SingPass'

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Well said.
Keep this quote.
Pray tell what is your experience with Ah longs? Or the criminal underbelly at large?
Sinkies not only innocent and no street smart.....but also stubborn and one track minded.....no wonder pap can fuck us easy.

No need to deflect here deflect there lah......just tell me if you still think the posters are illegal or not and if still yes, tell me why you so sure. Have you ever come across any loanshark boss caught by poodles or izzit only their runners getting caught? If so, how you know who their boss is? If you think the poodles are so stoopig that the loanshark boss can hide and not get caught, you'll believe anything, gongcheebye.....sigh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Gor Gor... u loanshark b4 ?

just say I have intimate knowledge of this industry
In the old days when loansharking was a sunset industry....
Back then loansharks still had a code unlike the haywire ones today.
Later I converted and became loanshark hunter and counsellor....helped many scammed the loansharks back too.
Many bros here have pm me for advice before.

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later I converted and became loanshark hunter and counsellor....helped many scammed the loansharks back too.

how to scam these LS?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNNma, still bullshiting and not replying to my questions?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to deflect here deflect there lah......just tell me if you still think the posters are illegal or not and if still yes, tell me why you so sure. Have you ever come across any loanshark boss caught by poodles or izzit only their runners getting caught? If so, how you know who their boss is? If you think the poodles are so stoopig that the loanshark boss can hide and not get caught, you'll believe anything, gongcheebye.....sigh!

Yes clearly illegal.
Besides posters there are phone text adverts too.
Very persistent and pesky.
I know because I know this trade inside out....
Saw the progress from the 80s to the 90s Ah long San era to the almost sunset period when local syndicates retiring to the current revival period helped by pappies.
Been there done that bought the t shirt

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to scam these LS?

Sure sure you can scam them......just like the previous Dawoods boss.....loan from many of them at once and then run road back to India.

On the other hand, there're no more illegal money lenders in Stinkapoor anymore. All bullshit by the poodles, to corner you back to the licensed money lenders, that's all. It's a ploy.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes clearly illegal.
Besides posters there are phone text adverts too.
Very persistent and pesky.
I know because I know this trade inside out....
Saw the progress from the 80s to the 90s Ah long San era to the almost sunset period when local syndicates retiring to the current revival period helped by pappies.
Been there done that bought the t shirt

Answer the question lah, talk so much yehsoh for fuck. You very sure the boss is not the same boss, both legal and illegal. Use your fuckless brain a bit can or not, gongcheebye......sigh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to scam these LS?

Only desperados need apply.
You got the same tools of trade as the loansharks then you are in business.
Note that local legal money lenders though in the hundreds are all controlled by a few players....all connected....all are 'rehabilitated' Ah longs....
A few new small players are legit with related businesses like car finance etc....these fold up fast as they dun have illegal network like the incumbents.....end up kena scammed by runners of those rivals with illegal connections.

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that local legal money lenders though in the hundreds are all controlled by a few players....all connected....all are 'rehabilitated' Ah longs....
A few new small players are legit with related businesses like car finance etc....these fold up fast as they dun have illegal network like the incumbents.....end up kena scammed by runners of those rivals with illegal connections.

thats why i say ntuc should go into this money lending biz.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer the question lah, talk so much yehsoh for fuck. You very sure the boss is not the same boss, both legal and illegal. Use your fuckless brain a bit can or not, gongcheebye......sigh!

Now you want to Peng. Ok I know where you heading
Ok la I generous mood....let you save face
Yes as mentioned likely illegal and legal are running parallel.....
Those rejected by legal dun waste and pick up by illegal.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See, you're coming back to the same point....finally. The posters are legal, that's what matters. Truly illegal money lenders are of the past. No more existing in Stinkapoor. The poodles have rounded them up. So, stop talking anymore cock here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure sure you can scam them......just like the previous Dawoods boss.....loan from many of them at once and then run road back to India.

On the other hand, there're no more illegal money lenders in Stinkapoor anymore. All bullshit by the poodles, to corner you back to the licensed money lenders, that's all. It's a ploy.
Illegal are flourishing alongside legal one....
Pappies opened pandora box....clueless as to how to rein in..,,

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, you're coming back to the same point....finally. The posters are legal, that's what matters. Truly illegal money lenders are of the past. No more existing in Stinkapoor. The poodles have rounded them up. So, stop talking anymore cock here.

that cannot be lah. everyday got hdb flat door got painted.

cannot be lah...still got lots... mata and chenghu just act blur lah.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you want to Peng. Ok I know where you heading
Ok la I generous mood....let you save face
Yes as mentioned likely illegal and legal are running parallel.....
Those rejected by legal dun waste and pick up by illegal.

See, if you use your fuckless blain a bit and stop masturbating so much, you can write some sense here....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that cannot be lah. everyday got hdb flat door got painted.

cannot be lah...still got lots... mata and chenghu just act blur lah.

Have you asked yourself why they act 'blur'? Because it is the same legal syndicate, you idiot!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not same.
The poster is illegal.
Whatever or not ultimate boss also owns legal money lender is besides the point.
This illegal loan taken from poster will be dealt with the illegal way....no legal recourse.
Again your innocence shows up if you believe pap say no more illegal Ah long who will pour paint lock door set Fire

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Illegal are flourishing alongside legal one....
Pappies opened pandora box....clueless as to how to rein in..,,

Nothing to rein in.....birds of the same feathers flock together...........same gang, understand or not, GONGCHEEBYE!!!.......sigh!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, if you use your fuckless blain a bit and stop masturbating so much, you can write some sense here....

Thank you.
I've flashed my criminal credentials many times.
You on the other hand just showed us what you know in a few posts here.
Not about winning or losing the argument. Just saying it as it is.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not same.
The poster is illegal.
Whatever or not ultimate boss also owns legal money lender is besides the point.
This illegal loan taken from poster will be dealt with the illegal way....no legal recourse.
Again your innocence shows up if you believe pap say no more illegal Ah long who will pour paint lock door set Fire

I at first thought you understood but obviously I over estimate your level of intelligence.

Ok, I try to explain one more time for you. Precisely no legal recourse is the BETTER WAY for a money lender, whether legal or illegal.
If legal, worse off for the legal system can only make someone bankrupt but most debtors are at the brink of bankrup anyway.

No one will do legal money lending if not for the law making it illegal if no license. Money lending thrive only at the illegal level because checking singpass and all that is for legal money lenders, as they've only the legal recourse open to recover their money. I will find it ridiculous and fishy when an illegal money lender asks for my singpass. Ask for fuck? It's not like they can do anything legal with that knowledge. KNN, use your blain please..